Is there anyway to have your achievement unlocked by Microsoft if there's proof you...

Discus and support Is there anyway to have your achievement unlocked by Microsoft if there's proof you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently 100% assassin's creed brotherhood within the ezio collection, this even shows up in the stats within the official club. However the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Louis Wadsworth, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Is there anyway to have your achievement unlocked by Microsoft if there's proof you...

I recently 100% assassin's creed brotherhood within the ezio collection, this even shows up in the stats within the official club. However the achievement didn't unlock, I've tried a lot of the solutions people say such as restarting the console or checking the connection etc. I really do not want to have to go through the process of 100% this game again so I was wondering if there is a way to get it if there is proof I did the requirements

:)

Louis Wadsworth, Feb 7, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Is there anyway to have your achievement unlocked by Microsoft if there's proof you unlocked it on the official stats?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

unfortunately not, the only solutions presented by microsoft are to try to perform the achievement again, or check if it has already been unlocked and it is just not being displayed.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox 360 games and DLC I purchased digitally aren't appearing in my owned games library on Series X

Achievements do not prove you own a game since there are a couple (not allowed) ways to unlock achievements. Some players did this in the past and even got banned from this. So this is not a ownership proof to Microsoft.

Not being rude or argumentative here, but are you completely sure you are signed in with the same Microsoft account on both consoles? You don't have any other Microsoft account?
  4. Savior Kira Win User

Lost Gamerscore points in last 30 days

I think it is just simply that the older achievements you unlocked are not counting toward the last 30 days. for example achievements you unlocked 31 days ago would not count in the past 30 days. Mine fluctuates alot too but thats just a way to compare your
    friends achievements and your anyway. you still have the actual points
  5. grant1878 Win User

I am having trouble unlocking a achievement in Overwatch.

Update: I have done all of the troubleshooting steps and still have not unlocked this achievement. I have video proof of me unlocking this achievement (doing the steps) on my Xbox one profile. It is my most recent video
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

GUIDE TO HOW TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY: 4 SAFELY

[quote user="Malacath"]Unfortunately though I can't really report them without proof like those spam messages on left of screen. It could just be that I suck[/quote]

a good way of telling who the modders are without proof on screen is to look at their achievements for the game,you can find this via your recently played with list.

most of the modders have all the achievements unlocked on the same day or have gone from 0-10 prestige in one day indicated by the two 0G achievements.

they could also have the online achievements unlocked while offline i.e no date stamp.

you can report these people for system tampering.

edit,the 0G achievements are for world at war.
Thema:

Is there anyway to have your achievement unlocked by Microsoft if there's proof you...

1. Is there anyway to have your achievement unlocked by Microsoft if there's proof you... - Similar Threads - anyway achievement unlocked

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  9. Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?: My apartment was robbed a few nights ago and my Xbox was stolen along with almost all of my other electronics but I’m trying to sign out of my console account from the Xbox app, is this possible?...
  10. Is there anyway I can get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can get another appeal?: I applied for an Appeal yesterday and it got denied but I only put an apology but now that I think about it, it was way to harsh. Is there anyway I can call an actual person and not a bot or get...