Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

Discus and support Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Let me set up a scenario. Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight. Having fun. Having some beverages. Until my friend joins, and is toxic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheLonely1s1and, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

Let me set up a scenario.

Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight.

Having fun. Having some beverages.

Until my friend joins, and is toxic cause dead by daylight is 4-players against 1 killer. We had a full squad and was jealous. In the end it was funny enough to the point we couldn't of focus on the game. So what do we do, we started rapping in the party.
    But it got out of control so i kick him from the party, and set it to invite only. Sends me a message, with a word thats very vulgar on accident. Natural instinct, cause xbox needs be no negativity across the brand, I reported him. Not knowing he has already
    gotten 2 com bans. He is now ban for a month.

Now before we say, you're friend shouldn't of done that, or why did you report him in the first place, was it really a accident. It was fun and jokes, and it was just a mistake. I just have a question.

Is there a way to appeal a xbox report from the reporter?

:)

TheLonely1s1and, Jun 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to enforcement actions on an account, the only person who can appeal the action itself would be the person's account that has said enforcement action on it. You can tell you friend to go to the
    Enforcement Website to file a

Case Review
    to see if it can be appealed.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. TheLonely1s1and Win User

Hey mods, how is a another word for hip hop/r&b inappropriate. Are you saying artists are inappropriate? So confused.
  4. bowski477 Win User

You had spelled it incorrectly which made it a very different word.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Reporting someone on Xbox is serious. Once it has been done and the enforcement team has responded with action there is nothing the reporter can do. It's then up to the user who was actioned to file a case review if they are eligible for one. That is the
    only way to appeal the suspension.
  6. NUFCxBEAST Win User

you can apply for a case review on the enforcement website if he's eligible but once you report someone it's then in the enforcement teams hands and there's nothing you can do except a case review. sorry
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand. - Similar Threads - anyway friend unbanned

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  6. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  7. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. With the new Xbox Home Screen update is there anyway to add my friend’s profiles back into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new Xbox Home Screen update is there anyway to add my friend’s profiles back into...: With the new Xbox Home Screen update is there anyway to add my friend’s profiles back into my Home Screen b265a2e4-91f1-404d-a665-0cd19d8cf7f7
  10. Is there anyway to stop Xbox friend request botting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there anyway to stop Xbox friend request botting: Yesterday I got friend botted but it was like 2000 of them now I have to block them one by one is it possible that you guys can block them for me 9be2d9b2-7755-463f-a4f7-cf918f64cab1