Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors

Discus and support Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox One gets constant startup errors (101, 102, 105 and so on). No matter what I do (force close, disconnect cables) it always shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomEast1, Dec 19, 2021.

1. TomEast1
    TomEast1 Guest

Hi,

My Xbox One gets constant startup errors (101, 102, 105 and so on). No matter what I do (force close, disconnect cables) it always shows the "something went wrong" page. I can click on the option to reset the console, but it doesn't work. Either I get the error messages again or nothing happens.

I've managed to reset it with a USB stick a few times, but the next time I start the console the errors come back, and most of the time I can't even reset it with the USB (I get "Something went wrong").

Yesterday it suddenly started to reset by itself when I started the console, and did the whole procedure, but now when I started it again I just see the the error mode again from where I can't do anything (I can chose reset, restart and so on but its pointless).

The last time I managed to reset by USB, the console suddenly froze when I tried to install Resident Evil: The Village (while it worked perfectly fine to install Resident Evil 7, the Village installation stopped at 45 % or something before everything crashed and sent med back to the error page).

What to do? Is it a hardware problem or may there still be a chance for me to solve this? It's very frustrating.

:)

TomEast1, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Microsoft likes to keep the exact nature of their error codes under wraps, but it's fair to say that if you're getting E101, 102 and 105 then you're not going to be able fix this yourself. At the very least your consoles' internal hard drive is failing. This would explain the failed install of games.

If your machine is the original model Xbox One from circa 2013 then it's unfortunately no longer repairable. For other consoles you can submit a repair request here.

Otherwise you'll have to buy a new console.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One X and other failures at launch - Why does Microsoft Xbox team never apologise to us?

4. Monfster Win User

0x87b20c08

same problem here. On startup I get three different 0x8.... errors, and none of them are documented by M$ with any sort of solution. I strongly regret purchasing the One X - constant problems with no acknowledgment by the company.
  5. Mauricio Rafael Merl Win User

My Xbox One X doesn t start. Blackscreen and Error E102

Thank you Esteban R,

I tried all the steps in Troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors but it couldn t help me
    fix the error. I ll try to communicate with the device support because i bought the console three months ago.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How do you actually get help from a person for Xbox???

"The Xbox will turn on but get a startup error message and after having exhausted all tips and fixes"

What is the startup error message?
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors - Similar Threads - anyway fix Constant

2. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  3. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  4. is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back?: I tried getting into my boyfriends xbox passkey but his controller had sticky keys and made me lock him out because he can’t provide his password to his old email that he dosent have anymore. He...
  5. Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...: As the title asks I want to be Able to listen to Spotify while playing a game but i want to here the effects and dialogue in game as well especially if I play something with vehicles in it I like...
  6. Anyway to fix an issue in the my games and apps section where the full library says we're...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to fix an issue in the my games and apps section where the full library says we're...: So for the past few days I've not been able to load my Full Library in the My games and apps section on my Xbox Series X. I've tried a few different things I've read online, like clearing cache...
  7. Anyway I can fix this windows issue without trying to factory reset my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can fix this windows issue without trying to factory reset my computer?: The issue is whenever I try to launch any game through the app a window pops up saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  8. Anyway to fix FPS on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to fix FPS on Xbox Series S: For a few months now whenever I’m on Fortnite I get a massive frame rate drop after dropping from the battle bus (ironic isn’t it) and a rare case during cutscenes from COD:MW 2019. I have tried...
  9. Twitch won't work anyway to fix it its been like this for 2 weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch won't work anyway to fix it its been like this for 2 weeks: [IMG] submitted by /u/fivePhoenix545 [link] [comments]
  10. Beta is working, RTX isnt. Is there anyway to fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta is working, RTX isnt. Is there anyway to fix this?: I have the beta clearly but no RTX, all drivers updated just cant get the advanced video options or RTX. Any tips? submitted by /u/RomeoLimaDeltaTTV [link] [comments]