Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...

Discus and support Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to get in touch with an actual HUMAN to help with my account recovery. The outlook account is the same as my xbox account so if im locked out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nolan McConnell, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...

I need to get in touch with an actual HUMAN to help with my account recovery. The outlook account is the same as my xbox account so if im locked out of one, im locked out of both and can't recover my old account because i dont have the phone number associated with an account thats 13yrs inactive.

:)

Nolan McConnell, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be graced with the opportunity to talk to one of your holy tech agents???

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Nolan

I don’t like to give bad news but usually the system automatically deletes an account if it’s inactive for 5 years or more

If maybe your account is active, I can advise you fill the account recovery form, in that way you're going to submit a ticket with Microsoft account recovery team (only they can send a password reset link and give you access)

https://account.live.com/acsr

Also, you could try alternative methods to recover your account here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that no one here including regular Microsoft Support is capable to send password reset links for security policies
  3. Nolan McConnell Win User

Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be graced with the opportunity to talk to one of your holy tech agents???

Understandable. I want an actual phone conversation though because i can't explain the predicament im in to a computer, nor does the form actually end up helping me. Ive exhausted every resource microsoft has to offer except the ability to talk to.an actual representative which seems to be only available in very specific situations.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind the form does goto a human BUt they are obligated by pii requirements

If you don't meet or exceed pii they cant hand over your account
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft education esition crashes even before title screen

Minimum specs require a video card that supports directx9, rest of your specs meet the bare minimum but it will play very poorly.

without a dedicated graphics card your cpu may not meet the specs for dx9.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Finding Account Recovery Impossible, please help.

You must fill out as much info as possible I can tell you 5 is not enough

If you put random info then it's impossible

You must match the Name

Address

Email Contact

Phong number

Original ISP

Etc etc

Friends list info and achieviements will help

Either way you must meet their requirements

You do not need to add billing info however address and contact info should always be filled out

They have strict requirements and privacy policies that are required by law that you have to meet

They cannot reset it without meeting those requirements
Thema:

Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be...

1. Is there anyway to contact a human without having to meet very specific requirements to be... - Similar Threads - anyway contact human

2. is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there anyway you can contact microsoft enforcement team when you get suspended even if...: I've just been suspended earlier today because I asked someone "what is bros loadout to take that long to beat ml lmao", ml is a boss in the game Terraria. I'm also wondering if you can get some...
  3. Is there anyway to contact the enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to contact the enforcement team?: I have recently had my xbox account permanently suspended for using an achievement unlocker. I filed an appeal, stating that it was my first time ever unlocking achievements unfairly, that if I...
  4. Anyway to have safety or enforcement teams contact me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyway to have safety or enforcement teams contact me?: I received my first ban yesterday logging onto my account. It didn’t give me many details so I want to the enforcement page and found that it is a permanent ban to my surprise. Like I said I have...
  5. Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to help me with my Xbox Live account suspention.: I am really struggling to be happy with out my xbox account it got banned from multiplayer for 14 days and I cannot handle it. please help ab829563-e81d-4a44-9cb8-71f2eba71571
  6. Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi is there anyway to contact enforcement xbox team about a permanent ban that got denied...: Almost a little after a year ago my old xbox account got permanent ban. I at the time didn’t know why and was confused and even tried to appeal for something I didn’t even know where to start. I...
  7. Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...: I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though they said it would take a max of 72 hours, its...
  8. Is there anyway to contact to McAllen, TX repair center to see if they received my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to contact to McAllen, TX repair center to see if they received my controller?: I sent in my Elite Series 1 Controller still under warranty on May 26th, according to my tracking I got through Fedex it was delivered on May 29th. It still has not been updated under my account...
  9. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  10. Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to contact someone to retrieve a deleted minecraft world from the cloud saves: im just wondering if it's possible because i saw that it was from others online 0ce58731-9eb0-4296-a0ad-b1052d99e135