Is there anyway to change my account from a childs account to an adults account ?

Discus and support Is there anyway to change my account from a childs account to an adults account ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had an xbox for many years and when I set it up I had created 2 accounts : One for my dad and one for me. When we did this my account was made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by megasam008, Nov 2, 2022.

1. megasam008
    megasam008 Guest

Is there anyway to change my account from a childs account to an adults account ?

I have had an xbox for many years and when I set it up I had created 2 accounts : One for my dad and one for me. When we did this my account was made as a child's one and my dads an adult using the family feature on xbox 360. Now i am 18 but my account is still a child's account for some reason . Is there any way to change this without having to make a new account ?

:)

megasam008, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Megasam, Yes my friend. Let's configure this account correctly =)

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

will open a tab written my personal information

Click, and go to the date of birth

Change to 18+

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. JamesOswald1 Win User

Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account

Can i change the status of my account from adult to child? And create a new adult account?
  4. EmmaPuehlhorn Win User

How do I change my child account to an adult account?

Yes but can I physically change my account from a child account to an adult account
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Switching Organizer to Member?

Its not possible to change from an organizer (adult account) to a member (child account). Whether the account is an adult account or child account is dependent on the date of birth entered when the account was first created. The date of birth on the Xbox
    account cannot be changed either.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Privacy & Safety settings different between Xbox and Website

Hey Xwarrior,

Did this account graduate naturally from a child account to an adult account or was there a birthday change attempt? You can change the birthdate to the Microsoft account but it will not change the birthdate that was entered originally to the Xbox profile.

In other words, a child account will remain a child account until it graduates naturally to an adult account. No way around it.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to change my account from a childs account to an adults account ? - Similar Threads - anyway change account

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  9. Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?: My apartment was robbed a few nights ago and my Xbox was stolen along with almost all of my other electronics but I’m trying to sign out of my console account from the Xbox app, is this possible?...
  10. Is there anyway I can get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can get another appeal?: I applied for an Appeal yesterday and it got denied but I only put an apology but now that I think about it, it was way to harsh. Is there anyway I can call an actual person and not a bot or get...