is there anyway to be unbanned for life?

Discus and support is there anyway to be unbanned for life? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was a poor stupid kid that modded my xbox 360 and was banned for having a modded xbox 10 years ago. until 9999 I know it is probably pointless I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by josh bu12, Nov 20, 2020.

1. josh bu12
    josh bu12 Guest

I was a poor stupid kid that modded my xbox 360 and was banned for having a modded xbox 10 years ago. until 9999 I know it is probably pointless I was just curious can i have this unbanned . i created a new account after it is just sad 10 years still banned.
    it would be nice to see my old friend list and play on my first account it is just sad. anyone else out there missing the account they lost from the stupidity?

:)

josh bu12, Nov 20, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

they never unban accounts, and as it has been 10 years the account will be locked forever.
  3. JackCreecy Win User

My suspension not being justified

hey man my account is banned for life how do i unban it
  4. Tommy Dixey Win User

Can my xbox console be banned for something i didnt do

Ive learnt that but is there anyway i can get my console unbanned, please
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  6. jkovylin Win User

Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

Unfortunately once a console is banned, it is not possible to have it unbanned.

Is it ban for life? How it worked? And how to find reason of blocking?
Thema:

1. is there anyway to be unbanned for life? - Similar Threads - anyway unbanned life

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  9. I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a banned console, is there anyway to get it unbanned: I recently bought a console that was banned, is Microsoft able to unban it for me? 95cd9780-b877-4a92-be07-5ba0c9971bf5
  10. Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to unban one of my accounts? It just seems unfair how I got banned: One of my accounts (Gt:Lost Bounce) Has been banned and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get it back. Because I just got more live for it, a lot of progress is on it and just a...