Is there anyway to be able to regain access to really old accounts?

Discus and support Is there anyway to be able to regain access to really old accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two really, really old Xbox accounts, but haven't been able to access them for years. I keep them on the console as memorabilia and in hopes of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ST Gaming, Mar 8, 2023.

1. ST Gaming
    ST Gaming Guest

I have two really, really old Xbox accounts, but haven't been able to access them for years. I keep them on the console as memorabilia and in hopes of someday regaining access. Now, I may need to reset my console to fix some problems which would remove the accounts from the Xbox. And yes, I've tried to fill out a reset form, but it has been years since I have used either so I can't provide accurate info. Don't beat around the bush, be as blunt as needed.

Edit: I reset the Xbox because literally nothing was working, hopefully that doesn't mess up my chances. Also, if it's important it's a Xbox One S.

:)

ST Gaming, Mar 8, 2023
  2. JoETwEKnMAN3 Win User

man there gone more likely emails will void out after certain amount of time
  3. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate your patience and time in our community.

Take care!
  4. ST Gaming Win User

I understand. I had to reset my Xbox, and it's been so long that it really doesn't matter. Thank you for replying though!
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi ST!

Due to account safety and security, only the account owners have the ability to recover and verify their account ownership. The support don't have the ability to recover your account on your behalf.

You may try the solutions below using your Xbox console if you could reset its password. I assume you know your account email addresses which are required in account recovery.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

LOCKED - Forgot Email to old Account

You need to call phone support then to regain access to your old account.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to be able to regain access to really old accounts? - Similar Threads - anyway able regain

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  4. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  5. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  6. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  7. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  8. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  9. Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to sign out of my console from the app?: My apartment was robbed a few nights ago and my Xbox was stolen along with almost all of my other electronics but I’m trying to sign out of my console account from the Xbox app, is this possible?...
  10. hello is there anyway your able to appeal twice without talking to the same person

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello is there anyway your able to appeal twice without talking to the same person: so, it's a good day playing Xbox and messing around with my friend in different games. we found out a kid spam reported us, and we both got banned. i did not know there was a limit to temporary...