Is there anyway i can move my microsoft account out of my old system to my new system?

Discus and support Is there anyway i can move my microsoft account out of my old system to my new system? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i had made a microsoft account for minecraft for my old system and i wanted to ask if there was any way i could move it as i didnt wanna keep it on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by isaac olson, Feb 22, 2023.

1. isaac olson
    isaac olson Guest

Is there anyway i can move my microsoft account out of my old system to my new system?

i had made a microsoft account for minecraft for my old system and i wanted to ask if there was any way i could move it as i didnt wanna keep it on the old system

:)

isaac olson, Feb 22, 2023
  2. isaac olson Win User

sorry for the inconvience but i had just figured out the problem. Thanks for the support
  3. Francia J. Win User

That’s totally fine and I am happy that it’s working now. Stay healthy and safe.
  4. isaac olson Win User

Hey, thanks for responding but i wanted to ask how could i do it myself as they are different systems.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can definitely sign in to your Microsoft account on any of your devices, it can be on your old system and the new system as well. The license of our games is on our Microsoft account itself, this includes saved progress, achievements, etc.
  6. Francia J. Win User

May I ask what devices are you pertaining to?

Also, will you be playing Minecraft on both?
Thema:

1. Is there anyway i can move my microsoft account out of my old system to my new system? - Similar Threads - anyway move microsoft

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help

in XBoX on Windows
    My code doesn't work I don't have receipt anyway Xbox support can help: I tried serval times entering the code it does not work I no longer have receipt can Xbox hook me up ce998e8c-4b21-4e47-a71b-a2596623bcf8
  6. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  7. Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to save my Xbox clips without having physical access to it?: I am currently travelling and my Xbox is back in my hometown. Is there anyway for me to be able to save my clips? I can see them all when I open up my Xbox app on my phone. Other than saving all...
  8. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked is there anyway I can get it back?: Hi, I created a new account just for this as the person who hacked me changed all my information. Starting today I received multiple emails saying that there was unusual sign-in activity going on...
  10. You put in a screen size calibration page but didn't put in anyway to move it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    You put in a screen size calibration page but didn't put in anyway to move it.: I'm looking at this calibration screen size chart in the HD calibration options and there is no way to adjust it. Am I missing something? Is there no way to actually adjust it and line up the...