Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...

Discus and support Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title asks I want to be Able to listen to Spotify while playing a game but i want to here the effects and dialogue in game as well especially if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GamerGirlCentral, Feb 20, 2023.

1. Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...

As the title asks I want to be Able to listen to Spotify while playing a game but i want to here the effects and dialogue in game as well especially if I play something with vehicles in it I like to here the car. Is there anyway to adjust settings do that it only cuts off in game music not all sound.

submitted by /u/GamerGirlCentral
    [link] [comments]

/u/GamerGirlCentral, Feb 20, 2023
  2. McLocky Win User

I can't hear any sound/audio

No, I cant hear any audio when I'm not using Spotify as well
  3. HezzaE Win User

Spotify

I think Spotify have some deal with PlayStation, so they can't or won't make an app for Xbox One right now. Spoticast is an unofficial app, it doesn't play the music from Spotify, it searches for the songs in your Spotify account on YouTube and plays them
    from there. So you don't actually need Spotify Premium to use Spoticast at all.

If you have a Windows laptop or PC that you can use, the Stream What You Hear app lets you stream sound from your PC to Groove Music on your Xbox, so with that switched on you can play music from Spotify and hear it on your Xbox. This has a slight delay
    but since it's just music that doesn't matter too much.
  4. Slimefighter0 Win User

Spotify não conecta [Spotify does not connect]

Então, eu consegui conectar minha conta no Spotify no celular, porém, não foi possível parear o celular com o xbox. Eu tentei logar no Spotify no Xbox de todos os jeitos, mas nenhum funcionou, portanto estou sem conseguir conectar minha conta no Spotify
    e sem conseguir ouvir minhas músicas.

Desde já agradeço a atenção.

[translation-So I managed to connect my Spotify account on the phone, however, i couldn't pair the phone with the xbox. I tried to log in to Spotify on Xbox anyway, but none worked, so I'm not being able to connect my Spotify account and can't hear
    my music.

I appreciate the attention.]
  5. LotusBianca Win User

Spotify not working properly on Xbox One X

I didn't get to that yet, but next time I'll look into it. I tread carefully with settings when I didn't change anything for it to suddenly not work, just in case it's a server side issue on Spotify's end or an update to the app rendering it useless. Anyway
    before I could try that it's suddenly working so I'm guessing Spotify was having issues with syncing maybe.... Who knows :)
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Xbox One S) Spotify not playing 5.1 audio anymore

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BOFFITCHEV

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue with the Spotify app.
    "Some players have reported hearing distorted audio when using the Windows Sonic audio setting.

Workaround: Try an alternate audio setting when using Spotify"

For now you may need to use a different audio setting.
    You can double check this here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Hopefully this is going to be fixed as soon as possible
Thema:

Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear...

1. Is there anyway I can fix the settings so that when I'm using Spotify on xbox I can hear... - Similar Threads - anyway fix settings

2. My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer crashes 5-15 mins into a GTA V playing session, is there anyway to fix it?: Hello, I Have recently built a gaming pc, my problem is that whenever I play GTA V the system reboots or crashes after 5-15 mins of playing it. Specs of system: Motherboard: ROG STRIX B550-A...
  3. Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix p2p/sig: no_session(Empty Auth from Discovery) on a Switch?: I keep getting it on Minecraft for Nentendo Switch when I try to join a friends world. Its getting quite annoying. Is there a way to fix it? b029f19c-e909-4c90-ad5e-5dd46caa10bc
  4. is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is they’re anyway i can try to fix this so he can get his account back?: I tried getting into my boyfriends xbox passkey but his controller had sticky keys and made me lock him out because he can’t provide his password to his old email that he dosent have anymore. He...
  5. Anyway to fix an issue in the my games and apps section where the full library says we're...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to fix an issue in the my games and apps section where the full library says we're...: So for the past few days I've not been able to load my Full Library in the My games and apps section on my Xbox Series X. I've tried a few different things I've read online, like clearing cache...
  6. Anyway I can fix this windows issue without trying to factory reset my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can fix this windows issue without trying to factory reset my computer?: The issue is whenever I try to launch any game through the app a window pops up saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to...
  7. Anyway to fix FPS on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to fix FPS on Xbox Series S: For a few months now whenever I’m on Fortnite I get a massive frame rate drop after dropping from the battle bus (ironic isn’t it) and a rare case during cutscenes from COD:MW 2019. I have tried...
  8. Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to fix my Xbox One? Constant startup errors: Hi, My Xbox One gets constant startup errors (101, 102, 105 and so on). No matter what I do (force close, disconnect cables) it always shows the "something went wrong" page. I can click on the...
  9. Twitch won't work anyway to fix it its been like this for 2 weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch won't work anyway to fix it its been like this for 2 weeks: [IMG] submitted by /u/fivePhoenix545 [link] [comments]
  10. Beta is working, RTX isnt. Is there anyway to fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta is working, RTX isnt. Is there anyway to fix this?: I have the beta clearly but no RTX, all drivers updated just cant get the advanced video options or RTX. Any tips? submitted by /u/RomeoLimaDeltaTTV [link] [comments]