is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming

Discus and support is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know i can sideload the Gamepass app and it works, so why hasn't it been released officially? My conspiracy hat says it's due to a licensing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/flipside1o1, Sep 17, 2022.

  1. is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming


    I know i can sideload the Gamepass app and it works, so why hasn't it been released officially? My conspiracy hat says it's due to a licensing agreement with Samsung, but does anyone know of anything that points to work being done.

    In a similar vein, LAN streaming seems to only be part of the XBOX app and this utterly fails to run on AndroidTV , having this would be great for when the kids are in the den watching TV and i want to game, and yes i know the sales teams in MS would just assume id buy a second Xbox but unlike them I'm not made of money is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming :)

    submitted by /u/flipside1o1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/flipside1o1, Sep 17, 2022
    #1
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

    xcloud game offline play

    No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    Backwards compatible streaming?

    Are you talking about streaming from an Xbox 360 device, or streaming 360 backwards compatible games on the Xbox One? I thought you could already stream the 360 games on Xbox One via the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows or Xbox Streaming app on mobile
    (streaming from your console). Or are you talking about 360 games via xCloud? If it's xCloud, then they haven't said, but I would imagine they would add some titles from 360 and original Xbox via the service. I don't know what goes into getting each title
    into and work with the service, but it would be cool and can't be too bad compared to Xbox One titles as they improve the service.

    To clarify, they have not announced anything, so no official word, but it is not impossible and I would say (again, stressing this is speculation) that it is likely as the service is fleshed out.
  4. Salad_Dodger Win User

    Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

    Xcloud is available officially here, xcloud 'ON CONSOLE' isn't.

    No vpn to bypass anything, it should be working properly on browser but it isn't.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xcloud

    Are you trying to use the Game Streaming app? Xcloud was moved to the Game Pass app.
  6. nrjohnston Win User

    New Xbox App - Streaming from console

    The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
Thema:

is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming

Loading...
  1. is there anything official on xcloud app for AndroidTV and LAN streaming - Similar Threads - anything official xcloud

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  5. Can't adjust mic monitoring and can't be heard on anything.

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't adjust mic monitoring and can't be heard on anything.: I have a turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 wireless headset and can't adjust the mic monitoring. It's a simple issue but I can't adjust the mic volume. I know what the problem is but I can't do...
  6. Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming: Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming, or is it only played online? I can’t download anything on my PC. submitted by /u/Ok-Call-8729 [link] [comments]
  7. Need help I can’t access anything on my account

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help I can’t access anything on my account: Anything that requires my email password like buying something or even accessing certain account settings, no matter what I put in for it it takes me back to the same page. I can put in one letter...
  8. Xbox Game Library not showing anything games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Library not showing anything games: I’ve restart my xbox about 3 times now and my Library on my console keeps telling me to try again later. i am enrolled into the omega preview submitted by /u/SleazyBroke [link] [comments]
  9. I MESSED WITH MY MAC ADRESS ON MY XBXO AND NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING ONLINE

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I MESSED WITH MY MAC ADRESS ON MY XBXO AND NOW I CANT DO ANYTHING ONLINE: so online i read you can bypass ur parents wifi blocker by changing ur mac adress so i did it. it did work but then i assume my parents bloked the new mac adress and now i cant go online or do...
  10. Trying to download anything, the location to download it to is just a blur, and continues...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download anything, the location to download it to is just a blur, and continues...: I've tried youtubing the problem, Microsoft is not even useful, I've sat here waiting for it for an hour and nothing has changed. This is my last attempt because this is the only way for me to...