Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X?

Discus and support Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox was stolen and I got the receipt to the cops already, And I dont really know what to do about it. Only thing I heard I can do, is get xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Agent Reds, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Agent Reds
    Agent Reds Guest

So my xbox was stolen and I got the receipt to the cops already, And I dont really know what to do about it. Only thing I heard I can do, is get xbox emforcement to try and help or something? If anyone with more info can help out it be appreciated

:)

Agent Reds, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The police would have to get in touch with Microsoft for any way to track it down. The enforcement team can only enforce things that happen on Live servers. They can't do anything about stolen consoles.
  3. Agent Reds Win User

Okay thanks for the info now I need to rely on cops that don’t even try to do their jobs. My lord this sucks
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to get a free xbox1s 1 terabyte mine was stolelen.

Unfortunately Microsoft can't do anything about physical hardware being stolen. You'll have to wait to see if the police can recover yours or get a new one. Microsoft won't send you a free console because it was stolen.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Xbox one Stolen. Can I do anything else/

Be sure that your account is extra safe by adding 2 step verification. But there is no way for Xbox to track the console. You would have to rely on your local authorities to assist with that.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one Stolen. Can I do anything else/

Ya to locate the console you must contact the police and they will take it from.there especially since you said it had logined but due to the privacy and integrity of thr investigation only the police can deal with it
Thema:

1. Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X? - Similar Threads - anything stolen

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  4. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  5. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  6. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  7. Cant type anything on xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant type anything on xbox series s: Keyboard works ok after factory reset when putting account but when i get all done and go to store trying to type anything i can only put 1 letter and goes crazy. The cursor goes in the corner of...
  8. Controller turns on game then can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on game then can’t do anything: Controller new batteries turns on game then can’t do anything 048d280d-2ccb-44b1-b1c1-143145becd45
  9. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....