Is there anyone on Customer Service Line? XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE
Discus and support Is there anyone on Customer Service Line? XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been online 1 hr and 30 minutes, really as more of a personal challenge at this point. I'm trying to get through XBOX controller replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gmoney3765, Dec 13, 2020.
Thema:
Is there anyone on Customer Service Line? XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE
Loading...
-
Is there anyone on Customer Service Line? XBOX CONTROLLER ISSUE - Similar Threads - anyone Customer Service
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...
in XboX InsidersAnyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments] -
Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full... -
Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this... -
Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...