Is there anyone at Microsoft/XBOX that can actually change my email for me?

Discus and support Is there anyone at Microsoft/XBOX that can actually change my email for me? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My email account is locked and has been locked for 6 months because of a break in services agreement(it got hacked). However XBOX live gamertags are a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MacTravis, Mar 2, 2022.

1. MacTravis
    MacTravis Guest

My email account is locked and has been locked for 6 months because of a break in services agreement(it got hacked). However XBOX live gamertags are a separate entity from emails. I’ve talked to XBOX live support and over and over and over they try to walk me through changing the email on my gamertag myself by logging into the email. Well it fails, because it’s locked… I’m not sure what they don’t understand about “my email is locked”. But Microsoft says XBOX live can change it without me having to log into it, but XBOX says they can’t. CAN ANYONE WITH MICROSOFT ACTUALLY CHANGE AN EMAIL ON A GAMERTAG WITHOUT HAVING ACTUAL ACCESS TO THE EMAIL BECAUSE IT IS LOCKEDDDDD?

:)

MacTravis, Mar 2, 2022
  2. AdamA_508 Win User

Hi Mac, just noticed you had the exact same thing happen to me. Issue with my is that my old phone number is the number on my account so I can’t receive a code. However when I fill out the reinstate form, it says it doesn’t think it’s me.

Just wanted to see if you ended up figuring this out since I haven’t had access either.

Thanks
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MacTravis! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

No, to change a Email it's necessary to have access to the email account, as the Xbox account it's only a part of the Microsoft account, are not separate accounts, one depends on the other
  4. Ahsan Nawaz1 Win User

How do I recover my hacked account email changed

Oh F. Is it possible for microsoft support to transfer all data from my hacked account including my minecraft account details to my new email (that they asked me when I chatted with xbox support) If I have all these proofs? (that I provided before)
    OR share me the details of my minecraft account with gamertag (Ahsan_YT).
    I am still not sure If hacker actually changed my email. Can you tell how can I check if my email is deleted or changed?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Delete Xbox Account

Have you tried the steps
    here

You can't actually delete a xbox account/profile but you can change the email address linked to it.
  6. TurntxTurtle Win User

Xbox forums

In the top right corner of my Xbox it shows an old email I don't want on there and yes I changed the billing and Microsoft email but I can seem to get rid of that old one appearing but when I sign in to my Microsoft account it's still the old email so that
    might be the problem anyone know how to change the sign in email for Microsoft accounts?
Thema:

1. Is there anyone at Microsoft/XBOX that can actually change my email for me? - Similar Threads - anyone Microsoft actually

2. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  6. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  7. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  8. can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on...: can anyone tell how to get the new sim update 14 beta of microsoft flight simulator on xcloud microsoft flight simulator please? 310cf484-e5b1-4570-a822-0688d474dbee
  9. Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it impossible to speak to anyone at Microsoft???: I am trying to get a refund on a game and its impossible to speak to anyone. The refund was denied and I don't understand why! cb1b9a81-885e-48d6-bfbf-85741795aa79
  10. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63