Is there any way to turn off rumble?

Discus and support Is there any way to turn off rumble? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My rumble went (I didn't know at the time but batteries were low) and I suddenly became much better in Forza 5 without the stupid trigger rumble. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scaramoosh, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Scaramoosh
    Scaramoosh Guest

My rumble went (I didn't know at the time but batteries were low) and I suddenly became much better in Forza 5 without the stupid trigger rumble. I cannot find anywhere to turn it off however..... am I missing something?

:)

Scaramoosh, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Is there any way to turn stupid auto-aim off?

Seriously, this is yet another of the aggravating automatic actions of the ME gameplay which hinders one's abilities much more often than helps, at least when using a sniper rifle. Lately, my favorite playing style has been to use the Widow with the Stasis
    power & just headshotting every thing in sight. But the damn auto-aim more often than not foils my quick-intended headshots.

It always wants to take my aim off what I was actually trying to aim at & just randomly places it on another area of the map where there might be some action & the chance of hitting an enemy. But it's just more damaging & cumbersome than anything because it
    essentially nullifies my ability to get that headshot I wanted to kill the enemy that I wanted to kill.

Along with the horrible game design of the universal A button use, this has also become a "make-or-break" flaw in the gameplay, especially in the higher levels, wherein a player is trying to aim at a more impending enemy closer to him but the damn auto-aim
    decides to aim at some other danger less imminent, hence he gets killed by that one damn enemy he had always been trying to kill in the first place.

Such unintuitive gameplay designs are just irritating...

That Darn Cat 2, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Is there any way to turn stupid auto-aim off?

Use Stasis While already Zoomed....?

Shane McLauglin, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

It not on dashboard on XB1. U have turn it off in game.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  5. I think what dark is trying to tell you.

The option is there. Just in an "individual game's" settings.

If the game itself does not have the option too turn rumble off, well then rumble cannot be turned off.

Hope this helps. -Listed

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Scaramoosh
    Scaramoosh Guest
    Well that is dumb, should be a system option :\

Scaramoosh, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Listed mia 510 Win User

I think what dark is trying to tell you.

The option is there. Just in an "individual game's" settings.

If the game itself does not have the option too turn rumble off, well then rumble cannot be turned off.😉

Hope this helps. -Listed
  8. Scaramoosh Win User

Well that is dumb, should be a system option :\
  9. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

It not on dashboard on XB1. U have turn it off in game.
  10. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Brotherhood glitch?

Controllers disconnecting this way can sometimes be cause by the rumble feature in the pad. If it is too severe and the battery is a little loose it can break the contact and turn off the pad.

Try turning off the rumble feature and see if it happens again.
  11. Sriram_777 Win User

Xbox series X controller vibration issue

Hi. I Turned off rumble on steam preferences. It turned off rumble vibration. Just connect your controller, goto steam, settings, controller settings, preferences and turn off rumble.

This will help for fifa 22.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to turn off rumble? - Similar Threads - turn off rumble

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and turns off immediately again. What can I do?: This is a bit of a long story with lots of details. I had an Xbox one S (the white one), I used it at the same socket each time and one day it started turning off immediately after turning on. I...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  6. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  7. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  8. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  9. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  10. HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off

in XboX Insiders
    HELP - Xbox One Series S turns on for about 5 seconds and immediately turns off: Have been gone for the weekend to come back to this. Not overheating, nothing I don’t think has happened to the power in the house since I’ve been gone. Really weird. Any help is appreciated...