Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom...

Discus and support Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Pics of my home screen and my friend's one submitted by /u/VeeJay_NK [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VeeJay_NK, May 21, 2023.

1. /u/VeeJay_NK
    /u/VeeJay_NK Guest

Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom...

/u/VeeJay_NK, May 21, 2023
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

Finally picked up the xbox one

Just to elaborate on the 'shutting down apps' discussion, some apps stay open until you quit them and you can have several open at a time without really realizing it. The nice part is that your most recently used apps show up on your home screen. The last
    (or current) app in use shows up in the large tile and the other recently used apps appear around the large tile. Just scroll around and highlight any of the apps, hit the menu button and if the app is still running, the option to quit will be listed.

I will typically go through and do a quick check / shut down of all the apps on my home screen before I start to play a game. Not that any running apps will bog down your games, they're handled by a different OS, but if you do a lot of switching between
    apps or your FL, game DVR, etc. while gaming, not having a bunch of unnecessary apps running will help make the switching between game and app run faster and smoother... at least that's been my experience.

Oh and congrats on getting your X1.
  3. sniffles x Win User

Double Tiles on your homepage

One instance is most likely on the bottom right as that is the tile that shows what's in the disc tray. The other tiles at the bottom show your most recently used games or apps, hence one of those tiles also shows the game you have just stopped playing.
  4. ChrisWNY Win User

Has anyone figured out how to fix this strange behavior in the Windows 10 Xbox app? It's been plaguing me for months

The Windows 10 update-in-place did not resolve the Xbox PC app issue. I uninstalled anything that said "Xbox" in front of it prior to running the update-in-place. It took about 25 minutes so not much time lost, and everything seems to be working fine as it did prior to the update-in-place. I then reinstalled the Xbox app from the MS Store which went fine, but no dice on the Xbox app. Same garbage "could not load content" tiles showing up in the app, and my Xbox game pass subscription does not load within the app. Even when I completely sign out of the Xbox app, those same garbage blank graphic tiles load when launching the Xbox app for PC.

Not sure where to go from here, but definitely not willing to do a format/reinstall just to get the Xbox and MS Store app working. I can only assume at this point that there's an issue going on with auth/tokens/account provisioning/etc. between that PC and Microsoft.
  5. airmattdog Win User

I just got a windows computer and the xbox music app isnt working

Check the Windows Store tile for any app updates.
  6. geerue-EFDC545A-F7A8 Win User

Adventure Mode and Windows 8.1

I uninstalled from within the tiles screen (right-click on the Minesweeper tile and choose uninstall from the menu on the bottom). Then I shut down, and restarted after a few minutes. Then I reinstalled from the app store. Although the game does start in
    instruction mode, I still had all my points and goodies. More, in fact, as the game started with 7 lives (and seemed to be rewarding me with an abundance of maps and dynamite). Still, a true fix will be welcome.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to switch between the My games and apps and MS Store tile at the bottom... - Similar Threads - switch between games

2. Child can switch between accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child can switch between accounts: I have a passcode and all restrictions set up. However on my “non home” Xbox, my child can switch between my sign in and the child account. This causes concern on my end Any clues?...
  3. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  4. I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot switch between accounts on xbox app on a new windows 11 laptop: When I go to sign out and back to sign in it goes automatically back to a different account than the one I want. Also if i take to long to press sign in then it goes back automatically. I have...
  5. Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you switch saved game data between profiles?: Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress...
  6. help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help w/ transferring Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch: ok so i am having a difficult time transferring my Minecraft worlds between PS5 n Switch, I am signed into my Microsoft acct n I click on sync worlds from my Switch, nothing syncs, plz help. i...
  7. child switching between his account and my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    child switching between his account and my account: Does anyone know how to prevent my child from switching between his account and my account a6bab2c7-2654-4459-ba80-056811138c1a
  8. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Ring - Can't seamlessly switch between party and game chat

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Ring - Can't seamlessly switch between party and game chat: Hi All I'm having the exact same issue as this person has posted and the only way to switch between party and game chat with no issues is to restart my console. I have reported this with the...
  10. Chatpad X1, X2 Switch between game/party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad X1, X2 Switch between game/party chat: Title says pretty much everything. I think this would be an excellent feature to include. As far as shortcuts go, there is nothing more annoying than having to go into the guide, open your party,...