Is there any way to sign my account out of Xbox on all devices

Discus and support Is there any way to sign my account out of Xbox on all devices in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is hacked. I have access but the hacker also does. I wanna sign my account out of the Xbox app on all devices. I filled in the recovery form... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Blazing 18, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Blazing 18
    Blazing 18 Guest

My account is hacked. I have access but the hacker also does. I wanna sign my account out of the Xbox app on all devices. I filled in the recovery form to contact Microsoft but they denied the request as I have my 2 steps verification turned on. I changed my password but since the hacker was already signed in I can't stop him using the Xbox app with my account. Also removing the Microsoft account from all devices doesn't remove the account from the Xbox app. I have all the access to the recovery info.

:)

Blazing 18, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hai Blazing,

.So sorry to hear that you're account got hacked and I understand that you're trying to force log out all devices...

.I would like to inform you that once you have changed your password, even if the devices are still open with your account open as well, other people would not be able to access your account at all, as the servers will now recognize your new password and will log out for other devices.

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below 👇 and have a good day or night 👍🏻♥️

Brian O.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox account

Hey ayyubahmed

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about being able to sign-in or out on your account though the Xbox app on your mobile device.

At this time, there is no way to remotely sign out of your account on your console by using any other device besides your console. If you sign into another console while you are signed in on one console, the most recent sign in will kick out your account
    on the other console.

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  4. Blitzy07 Win User

Failed to start cloud gaming session. You are signed in on multiple devices.

I've been getting this same error trying to launch any cloud game. Removing devices and changing password so far has not worked for me.

So far I have tried these things:
    1. Removed all devices from my Microsoft account.
    2. Changed password to my Microsoft account.
    3. Used sign out of all devices feature of Microsoft account.
    4. Signed out and signed back in to Xbox Game Pass app multiple times.
    5. Added two-factor authentication to Microsoft account.

None of the above seems to resolve my issue and I continue to get the above error message when launching any cloud game.
  5. Blitzy07 Win User

"Failed To Start Cloud Gaming Session" Fix?

I am having this exact same issue.

So far I have tried these things:
    1. Removed all devices from my Microsoft account.
    2. Changed password to my Microsoft account.
    3. Used sign out of all devices feature of Microsoft account.
    4. Signed out and signed back in to Xbox Game Pass app multiple times.
    5. Added two-factor authentication to my Microsoft account.

None of the above seems to resolve my issue and I continue to get the above error message when launching any cloud game.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

Game share

Change your password to sign out of accounts on all Xbox devices.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to sign my account out of Xbox on all devices - Similar Threads - sign account devices

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  6. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  7. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  8. How do sign back into Xbox account if every device I use to sign in with doesn’t go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do sign back into Xbox account if every device I use to sign in with doesn’t go to...: So I just got an Xbox series S and made my account. I wanted to see how everything worked. In the beginning when setting up the console I put that wanted it to have a PIN or some security instead...
  9. Xbox roblox account trying to sign in on my mobile device

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox roblox account trying to sign in on my mobile device: Hello, I'm having trouble signing in to my roblox xbox account on my mobile device I have had the account for a long time know so I don't think I am capable of giving purchase details and I never...
  10. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...