Is there any way to share my one drive screenshots
Discus and support Is there any way to share my one drive screenshots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi all so I was wondering if there is any way to share my one drive screenshots with my groups or on my community page? Or get them where my game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SayHighToTheSky, Feb 4, 2018.
Thema:
Is there any way to share my one drive screenshots
Loading...
-
Is there any way to share my one drive screenshots - Similar Threads - share drive screenshots
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
error 0xc00d11cd (08000000e) when trying to use flash drive 3.0 for capture and share storage
in XBoX Accessibilityerror 0xc00d11cd (08000000e) when trying to use flash drive 3.0 for capture and share storage: Ya I have it formatted to NTFS and it’s 128GB flash drive 3.0 as well. Won’t shown up on the preferences for capture and share gameplay as a drive. Only shows internal drive so is it for sure this... -
Can I share installed games in an external hard drive across multiple PCs?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I share installed games in an external hard drive across multiple PCs?: In short, can I install games into an external hard drive from a PC and launch them on another laptop? I know Windows apps are somehow different in encryption and stuff, can't be sure if they can... -
Can't share jpg/png to One Drive
in XboX InsidersCan't share jpg/png to One Drive: Trying to share a screenshot to one drive and it just uploads the .jxr file not jog or png like it usually does. I am on Alpha skipahead. submitted by /u/DARQSMOAK [link] [comments] -
Can't Share Or Upload To One Drive On Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Share Or Upload To One Drive On Xbox One: I'm having issues tonight sharing and uploading screenshots to my one drive directly from my Xbox One console very annoying. f9f813c5-215a-42d4-a1d3-5f2752917e02 -
Can't Share Clips To One Drive Without Editting First
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Share Clips To One Drive Without Editting First: This started after the update. When I go to my game DVR and try to share the clip to OneDrive it fails. It says something went wrong and to try again later. Now if I open the clip in Upload... -
Accessing a share 3tb USB drive on my PC from an Xbox 360
in XBoX on ConsolesAccessing a share 3tb USB drive on my PC from an Xbox 360: Hi, my problem is I am trying to access a 3 TB USB external drive that is plugged in and shared on a PC. the x box can access all films via windows media centre but the menu is really bad and...