Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

Discus and support Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I know I'm kinda late to the news of hearing that playstation has the remote play that allows anyone with a MacBook Air to play their games on it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheFranchise998, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?


    So I know I'm kinda late to the news of hearing that playstation has the remote play that allows anyone with a MacBook Air to play their games on it. I was wondering if Microsoft has that for the MacBook Air too.

    :)
     
    TheFranchise998, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. BMWe30guy
    BMWe30guy Guest
    Always Die When Playing Online Via Xbox Live

    Hmmm macbook pro is online. So is our Apple TV. I will try shutting down the wireless on the laptop...
     
    BMWe30guy, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Woohoo! Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? :D Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? :D Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? :D

    Depends on where its coming from. My bluray player has a warm up period of about a minute but after that discs play instantly just like a DVD would. I use Apple TV to stream my HD movies off my MacBook HDD. It takes about 1min to boot APPLE TV and get the
    movie to buffer then it's a go. Difference is can I find the disc or turn my MacBook in quick enough. I use iTunes to buy TV series and stream I mostly still buy Blu-ray Discs for movies. Just easier. Digital games easier for me on X1. Blu ray on X1 is pretty
    quick to boot also. My above mentioned BD player is a $100 Panasonic ( basic model).
     
    RippenHarra, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

    Hi,

    Sorry no. As I understand it, the Xbox App is only available on Windows 10. You could do it on your MacBook, but you would have to install Bootcamp, and then buy a copy of Windows 10 and install this on your MacBook Air.
     
    Obsessive Power, Jan 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

    Hi,

    Sorry no. As I understand it, the Xbox App is only available on Windows 10. You could do it on your MacBook, but you would have to install Bootcamp, and then buy a copy of Windows 10 and install this on your MacBook Air.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    The Macbook air

    Hi,

    If you're intending to play games on a computer don't buy a Apple laptop and certainly don't be a Chromebook.

    Apple don't make great machines for gamers, and the latest mac's use the new 'Apple M1' which is an ARM based processor. These are quick and efficient in productivity, but not meant for games. The latest Apple M1 Chip systems can't run Windows and consequently won't run PC games.

    Chromebooks are meant for 'light computing' tasks and productivity. Gaming is pretty basic with only mobile or tablet based games on offer. Also Chromebook is meant to be continuously online, most apps won't work without the device being connected to the internet.

    If you want to play real PC games you need a gaming PC. I wouldn't go with a 'Gaming laptop' unless you intend to go places with it. Get a proper desktop/tower gaming PC. Or build one yourself. I built my own gaming PC.
  7. Musing29 Win User

    xbox cloud gaming in the browser redirects to a blank page

    Mine suddenly started working for all browsers including safari now, not sure what’s going on

    Also I tried a series X controller and all it does is constantly disconnect from my MacBook Air and iPhone 13 pro max but it stays connected to the windows laptop. Seems to have compatibility issues with Apple

    Going to try a duelshock 4 instead as apparently works well with Apple and should work for Xbox cloud gaming.
  8. Karma403 Win User

    E.S.O

    I'm currently playing on my Macbook Air, this is one of the harder MMO's i have played, and i have played a lot of MMO's, excited to play it on consoles.
  9. Maximiliano Rivas Win User

    Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

    Hi, thanks for responding. It is with my MacBook Air
Thema:

Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air?

Loading...
  1. Is there any way to play xbox one games on the apple MacBook Air? - Similar Threads - play games apple

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...