Is there any way to play physical games on pc

Discus and support Is there any way to play physical games on pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Call Of Duty mw2 Physically for my series x and I want to know if there is any way to play it on my pc submitted by /u/pppoopoo7777 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pppoopoo7777, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Is there any way to play physical games on pc

I have Call Of Duty mw2 Physically for my series x and I want to know if there is any way to play it on my pc

submitted by /u/pppoopoo7777
    [link] [comments]

/u/pppoopoo7777, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

forza horizon 4 on pc and xbox

doesnt the digital copy (if you buy it) let you play on both pc and xbox? if that's the case, why shouldnt physical work the same way?
    Hi,

PC Play anywhere only works with digital purchases. Physical discs don't qualify.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Physical Collections and Keepsakes

I prefer to own the physical copies of my games and will always prefer this. However, as I play mostly on PC I noticed a few years ago that I no longer had any physical media and couldn't find it in stores to buy.
  4. Villarino Win User

Download Xbox Games Onto My Computer?

Hello JoSkywalker!

Unfortunately there is no way to do this because they are different plataforms. If can play some games in your PC (not mac) if they are part of microsoft play anywhere tittles, and you bought them digital not physical. Hope it helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can I then retrieve the game saves that I created when I played the game on Xbox game pass a year ago?

The physical copy will only work on the console. You would need to purchase it digitally to play on both the console and PC.

Either way you buy it, you'll still have your progress from when you played it on Game Pass.
  6. Nathan G Schick Win User

forza horizon 4 on pc and xbox

doesnt the digital copy (if you buy it) let you play on both pc and xbox? if that's the case, why shouldnt physical work the same way?
Thema:

Is there any way to play physical games on pc

1. Is there any way to play physical games on pc - Similar Threads - play physical games

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  4. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  5. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  6. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  7. Can I play the physical copy of my games on the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play the physical copy of my games on the PC?: I want to buy myself a pc but I already own a bunch of physical copies and I want to know if I can play them on the pc. f7308d54-e98e-47c2-8f23-895506e4675b
  8. I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I...: I own copy of elden ring, physical. Xbox s. It was playing fine last night now it says I have to buy it digtally 17aba7a7-205f-4b28-a1b0-f359ffbf7a2f
  9. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?: I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot even play with gamepass. I know previous DLC...
  10. I can’t play any physic backward compatible games right now

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t play any physic backward compatible games right now: Every time I put a bc title on console it’s like nothing happened, nothing moves, nothing appears, but as soon as I put a Xbox one title, everything goes normal, I can play digital BC games, my...