Is there any way to merge you old Xbox one account with your new series X account so I can...

Discus and support Is there any way to merge you old Xbox one account with your new series X account so I can... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there any way to merge you old Xbox one account with your new series X account so I can have all my games that I have purchased on my new Xbox?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew F1, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Drew F1
    Drew F1 Guest

Is there any way to merge you old Xbox one account with your new series X account so I can...

Is there any way to merge you old Xbox one account with your new series X account so I can have all my games that I have purchased on my new Xbox?

:)

Drew F1, Nov 2, 2022
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Trouble accessing an old account

There isn't a way to transfer your old items/account to your new Microsoft Account. What do you mean when you say you transferred your security settings from your old account to a new account? You can change the email/info of your Microsoft Account,
    but your old Profile is going to be tied to that old Microsoft Account, and there are no ways to merge or migrate that data.
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

New console - can i use old one in house too?

Hi George! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Here's what you can do in order to share your Xbox Game Pass on both Xbox Series X and old Xbox One console.

Sign in to your account where you have an active Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Series X console > press the Xbox menu button > go to Settings > Personalization > My home Xbox > Select Make this as my home Xbox.

That way, you will be enabling the game and subscription sharing from your account and all of the accounts that will be using the Xbox Series X console will have the benefits of your Xbox Game Pass subscription.

Sign out of the console then sign in on your old Xbox One console. In this way, you will be using the old Xbox Console where you can frequently use your account. As long as your account is signed in on your old Xbox One console, you will still have access to your Xbox Game Pass benefits while your kids can play your game pass on Xbox Series X console.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. dempup Win User

Can you merge old accounts with your new one

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Unfortunately not. It is not possible to merge your accounts.
  5. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox series X

DLC and add-ons are linked to your account so as long as you can play the games on the new Xbox one series x then it shouldn't be a problem. Xbox had said that the Series X will be backward compatible so it is great!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Transfer one account to another

Hey there Skippy! I understand you have a question about merging two accounts. It sounds like you'd like to keep your old account, but use your current WLID and GT with it, is that correct? If so, you can simply change the WLID to something else, and then
    change your old account to this WLID, no sweat.

As for the GT, you'd have to essentially pay for two changes: one on the new account to free up the GT, and one to change the old account to the desired GT. This would run you 1600 MSP.

If this isn't what you were looking to do, please let me know, although as Bowski pointed out, there is no way to directly merge two accounts together. Let us know, thanks!
Thema:

1. Is there any way to merge you old Xbox one account with your new series X account so I can... - Similar Threads - merge old account

2. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  3. How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I merge my old Java account with my new Microsoft account?: I have an old Java edition Minecraft account, and I missed the migration window so I bought Minecraft again. I can tell Microsoft still has access to the data in my old account though because it...
  4. Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Merged Minecraft Accounts???: I bought Minecraft Java edition under my dad’s Microsoft account a little over a year ago which was also being sold with Bedrock as a package. I also have a Microsoft account which only has...
  5. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  6. How to open up Minecraft after Merging

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to open up Minecraft after Merging: Hello! I'm having some issues with my copy of Minecraft. I purchased the game back on 9/11/20 and merged my single account once on 1/28/22 for Java, and another time on 3/13/22 on my Android...
  7. Minecraft Micrsoft Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Micrsoft Merging: I have a Minecraft account under a sbcglobal.net email, however, this email was deleted a long time ago. I would like to get my free Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition since I was not able to...
  8. Fiance and I's friends list merged together

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fiance and I's friends list merged together: So me and my Fiance use the same Xbox Series X and whenever he is logged in he gets my friends on his friends list. I'm fully logged out of the Xbox but they're still appearing on his friends...
  9. Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to merge my two Xbox accounts on one phone number want to get rid of Skype so I can be...: I have two Xbox accounts and want to merge both of them to one number to authenticate I don't use Skype is it possible to remove it in use a single number for two accounts so I can authenticate...
  10. Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to merge 2 xbox accounts into 1?: I have 2 xbox accounts and I was wondering if I can merge my old Xbox account to my new Xbox account? 02520931-a78a-4f48-bd5c-17ddcbd872a0