is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft?

Discus and support is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i kinda accidentally destroyed my friends build and i am overwhelmed with guilt about that. is there any way to get that save back? (I have realms but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elijah Blaze, May 22, 2023.

1. Elijah Blaze
    Elijah Blaze Guest

i kinda accidentally destroyed my friends build and i am overwhelmed with guilt about that.

is there any way to get that save back? (I have realms but that server I destroyed my friends build on is not a realm server)

edit: im on console but maybe I could send the minecraft world to pc???

(*Moved from feedback.)

:)

Elijah Blaze, May 22, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Elijah Blaze,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to contact Minecraft Support.

Contact Us | Minecraft Help

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. OpticRJames Win User

My Minecraft world loaded to a previous save

Hi, Jayden. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I would highly recommend contacting Mojang support to see if there is a way on their end to transfer it to the new save. Please contact Mojang support using this link, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  4. Denis Diakov Win User

Backup Minecraft worlds Xbox One

I dont think there any risk for your world to be corrupt
    When I played Minecraft on PC, I always had previous backups, because the game could crash.

There are some reports on internet of people whose lost their worlds on Xbox One, and like the save goes to the cloud, if the save got corrupt, I wont able to do nothing.

Are there any way that a get the save and do a copy by myself?
  5. {Parity} Win User

My Minecraft World Got Deleted On Xbox One

If the world has been deleted or corrupted and there are no saves available to load it to a previous checkpoint then there is nothing that can be done.
  6. Heather Frink1 Win User

I cannot get my child’s Minecraft world to load onto new tablet

Anyone else have any suggestions? We are at a stand still. I have her minecraft worlds saved on her new tablet as well as my laptop but they just will not load when opening up Minecraft.
Thema:

1. is there ANY way to load a previous world save on Minecraft? - Similar Threads - load previous world

2. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  3. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  4. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  5. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  6. Problem with load Save files of the previous games The walking dead Season 1 and 2 To the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with load Save files of the previous games The walking dead Season 1 and 2 To the...: Do you know how Can I export the save files of the previous games TWD Season 1 and Season 2 That I played on my PC to the game The walking dead: A new Frontier on Xbox Cloud Gaming? because It...
  7. Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outerworld played by CD, game pass DLC cant load previous achieved level: Hİ İ played outerworld setup by a CD ,xbox one series x, and finished the game, then bought DLC via Gamepass , installed DLC's but my previous finished game data and level not showing . can not...
  8. Xbox One S, unable to load previous purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S, unable to load previous purchased movies: Recently purchased another Xbox One S. No problem with downloading titles to the other One, but this one refuses..Have spent a couple days trying to resolve...I started with MS Dos 3.0 through Win...
  9. Not being able to load a new game after being on a previous game

in XboX Insiders
    Not being able to load a new game after being on a previous game: Just became an alpha on the insides on the one S, and each time I start a different game it won't load .Then when i try to reload the game it won't let me. The only thing I can do to fix it is to...
  10. Minecraft achievements disabled due to previous load in creative mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements disabled due to previous load in creative mode: So I bought the new Adventure Time map pack, and I first loaded he game on creative to explore the map. I have delete my creative game, and when I tried to create a game on adventure mode in the...