Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

Discus and support Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BH Family, Apr 28, 2021.

1. BH Family
    BH Family Guest

Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are unreadable. Super disappointed. I've tried in two phone chats and two online chats to get assistance to supplement those middle #s that are unreadable in the code, but the only option in redeeming this is to have the receipt. Unfortunately, the gifter did not include a receipt in the birthday card. I'm so frustrated. I can verify and provide about 90% of the information, including the first few digits of the code and the for sure the last 10 digits of the code. There are maybe 8 digits I'm missing and can't read. But because I don't have a receipt, I'm out of luck?! Any recommendations?

:)

BH Family, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Mikoloplayz Win User

I’m sorry to hear that , I don’t think it would be possible to do anything now as you won’t be able to get a refund from the store you got it for multiple reasons. Unless , the store understands you and if you get lucky they might give you a refund or something . Usually in the stores the code is written on the receipt , by any chance do you have it ?
  3. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
  4. Klokkwork Win User

Gift cards

Xbox Gift Cards should have a scratch-away or peel-away line on the back to reveal the 25-character code. (If it's scratch-away, always use caution when scratching off the obscurer, as you don't want to damage the numbers underneath, or there's no real
    way to recover the code)
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Lost the game pass for all-digital Xbox one

If these were gift cards or redeemable cards that you scratch off then there is no way that it can be recovered.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox giftcards

As gift cards are disposable, and plastic is polluting as well as more expensive, it’s unlikely they will go back

You’re supposed to scratch the silver part with a coin, not peel it off if that helps

If you have trouble with a gift card, there is an 800 number on the receipt that you need to call, gift cards are handled by third parties, including support of damaged codes
Thema:

1. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card? - Similar Threads - code numbers damaged

2. Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just...: Microsoft won't accept my phone number to send me a verification code using COX VIOP I just change over To. I do not know how to fix this Please help. e270f120-5b51-4d11-a4c2-bcc9d4fa2fc9
  3. My Xbox is asking me to verify if it’s me and it’s texting me the code it on a phone number...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox is asking me to verify if it’s me and it’s texting me the code it on a phone number...: So when I made this account, we put in a phone number, but it’s the house phone he doesn’t take texts but when my Xbox is trying to verify if it’s me or not, I asked to text me the code and the...
  4. So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to add my phone number into my account I receive the text code and then it...: So when trying to use my Xbox rewards account to redeem for a gift card it tells me I have to add a phone number to my Microsoft account . I follow the on screen instruction and enter the code it...
  5. Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number: I cannot access my Xbox live account or the associated Microsoft account. At the step in the two factor verification where a code is sent to my phone I never receive a text. I did not set up an...
  6. My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she...: My mom's account need verification and i can't send sms code because her number is off (she died) and I don't know the recovery email how i can fix that and bring the account back...
  7. scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass: scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass how can I get the number back 8d25f75c-3262-4c0e-a7db-649066e1d5f6
  8. I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...: Every time I try to login into my Xbox or Microsoft account I get the message "you haven't verified your security info yet. To finish, enter the code we send you." The phone number used to verify...
  9. I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account because the phone number I used to get the code to...: Every time I try to login into my Xbox or Microsoft account I get the message "you haven't verified your security info yet. To finish, enter the code we send you." The phone number used to verify...
  10. I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.: I buy a Microsoft gift card but I missed some Numbers who can I get my code number. f2d2dd56-6c1e-47c5-9f28-00da6cb5f203

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to fix messed up scratch off

2. gift card scratch off damaged