Is there any way to extend idle time in XCloud games like Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Discus and support Is there any way to extend idle time in XCloud games like Microsoft Flight Simulator? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes when we are flying on MSFS, we want, time by time, extending our flights in hours lenght, but something is stopping us of making that, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by João Tiago Ferreira, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Is there any way to extend idle time in XCloud games like Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Sometimes when we are flying on MSFS, we want, time by time, extending our flights in hours lenght, but something is stopping us of making that, the AFK Time-out...

For games such as Flight Simulator, we need to relax a bit or let the time pass but it is a little bit frustating, at least for me, spending a lot of time preparing the flight, doing checklist, pushbacking, and waiting for departures... And then when we reach cruise altitude, we just want to relax a bit and the game kicks us out.

I even tried to put something in my right analog to just move the camera without stopping but it kicked me same...

So... Is there any way that can avoid it?

:)

João Tiago Ferreira, Aug 26, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Is there any way to extend idle time in XCloud games like Microsoft Flight Simulator?

unfortunately there is no way to change this configuration, it is precisely so that the servers do not fill up.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Are you playing through the cloud?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox like stadia

So buy Flight Simulator

Xcloud servers require expensive hardware and internet connections to function. You need to oay to rent the hardware if youre not bringing your own through your GamePass Ultimate subscription.

Flight simulator is not playable through Xcloud at this time, and likely wont be till the summer console launch

Domeone is paying for everything, even if it’s “free”
  5. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 Xbox one cloud gaming) comes up with a blank blue screen

Hello again, this is really weird Tyson, even more so if it only happens with Microsoft flight simulator and doesn't happen with the other XCloud games.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

MSFS 2020 and Lenovo Yoga C940(14")

Should flight simulator be added to Xcloud in the future, you would very likely be able to play it via streaming
Thema:

1. Is there any way to extend idle time in XCloud games like Microsoft Flight Simulator? - Similar Threads - extend idle XCloud

2. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  3. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  4. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  5. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  6. The screen extends beyond the TV frame

in XBoX on Windows
    The screen extends beyond the TV frame: I downloaded Minecraft and started it, I was offered to choose the screen frame and I accidentally chose the wrong size, and now in all my games and offers the picture goes beyond the screen...
  7. Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X, playing a game for extended period, then switching to dash/another game, no...: This issue has been plaguing me on and off for months now. Switching to another game after playing one for a while almost always results in the audio in the latter experience being missing or...
  8. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  9. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...
  10. Extended storage for Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Extended storage for Xbox Series S: Right now I'm currently looking to add more storage to my Xbox Series S because I am running out, but the price for 2tb Seagate extended storage is like $280. I just wanted to ask if there are any...