Is there any way to appeal a suspension when one request has already been deined?

Discus and support Is there any way to appeal a suspension when one request has already been deined? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friend was at my house the other day and deiced it would be funny to send him self a message and report it when he got home in order to get me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by spencer alexander1, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Is there any way to appeal a suspension when one request has already been deined?

My friend was at my house the other day and deiced it would be funny to send him self a message and report it when he got home in order to get me banned. I submitted an appeal but they didn’t do anything. Then i called them and they said to email Xbox support but there is no email. I’m a on my winter break and just wanted to play some Xbox with my friends but now i can’t. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you

:)

spencer alexander1, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is there any way to appeal a suspension when one request has already been deined?

You only get one opportunity to submit a case review. If the enforcement team upholds their decision, all you can do is wait out the suspension.
  3. Dubois1HO Win User

Why am I suspended?

Thanks, I already appealed the suspension although I had no idea what I was appealing so made it difficult and the appeal has been denied by the looks. What a terrible system.
  4. Caden Pennington Win User

Why was I banned for nothing?

I have already done this and my appeal has been denied and I believe you have put much effort in reviewing my appeal and the reason for my permanent suspension
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Appealing an Xbox Live Permanent Ban

Nothing anyone here can do.Info on how to appeal a suspension/ban has already been posted but you are responsible for your account & everything that happens on it.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

Reporting someone on Xbox is serious. Once it has been done and the enforcement team has responded with action there is nothing the reporter can do. It's then up to the user who was actioned to file a case review if they are eligible for one. That is the
    only way to appeal the suspension.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to appeal a suspension when one request has already been deined? - Similar Threads - appeal suspension request

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i appeal my Xbox Ambasasador suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i appeal my Xbox Ambasasador suspension.: Hello. I have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador's Program For: Unacceptable behavior in Ambassador social spaces (i.e. Discord, X) Unbecoming behavior in the Official Xbox Forums Patterns...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. suspension appeal automatically denied?

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension appeal automatically denied?: Hi i was recently received a communication suspension on my account for a whole YEAR due to someone finding my account information and repeatedly changing my xbox gamerpic to inappropriate things....
  7. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  8. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....
  9. How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal permanent suspension again in Xbox ?: I was permanently banned in Xbox for "Harassing other players through written or verbal communication" according to enforcement team case review. The thing is, yes i was being toxic but it was...
  10. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...