Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

Discus and support Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mason Corray, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Mason Corray
    Mason Corray Guest

Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of this stuff popping up on my (Mod Removed) bank account either deal with it I will call the cops

:)

Mason Corray, Apr 20, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of (Mod Removed) people taking my (Mod Removed)

Hi Mason. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Can you describe this problem in more detail, please? What do you want a refund for exactly?
  3. bakhandurazz Win User

where is grand theft auto san andreas

we bought it when it was on their & it never downloaded all the way, so we are out 800 points. wonder if we can get refunded the points for their mistakes. we ended up goin to play & trade & bought a used copy of it for $15.00, figured thats the only way
    we were gonna be able to play it. hopefully they refund the points to those who bought it & got ripped off cuz of their "errors"
  4. Darknessfall853 Win User

Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

So are we not gonna get any info for this cuz then i would love a full refund on the game!!!
  5. True CRaysball Win User

LUI: Failed to allocate from pool

is there any way to freaking solve this? I'm sick of getting kicked from lobbies!
  6. Twirlonmythumb Win User

Turtle Beach XO Seven Making Controller Freeze

I'm having the same problem just started happening after I put the stereo adapter and xo sevens plus update happens at least once or twice while playing titan fall. I was on support for hours with Xbox and no answers on how to fix the problem other then
    send my Xbox off for repairs. I'm glad I bought a ps4 cuz I'm getting sick of all the issues with my Xbox!!
Thema:

1. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of... - Similar Threads - refund off thing

2. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...
  3. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  4. Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bungie took silver off my account that I paid for. Can I just get that purchase refunded?...: I was charged twice for digital currency on destiny a few days ago and requested to be refunded the additional charge. The request was approved and the additional charge was refunded to me. I...
  5. How do I get ads off my games or get a refund on my no-ads subscrition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get ads off my games or get a refund on my no-ads subscrition: How do I get ads off my game or refund my ad-free subscription 6a400789-f6ce-4d77-815a-479ca2ea2c60
  6. I would like a replacement controller or a refund for my controller I sent off

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a replacement controller or a refund for my controller I sent off: I sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 off for repair to Microsoft for a replacement controller in October and UPS has said it was delivered to my address but it wasn't. I have phoned Microsoft...
  7. Game refund off of a stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game refund off of a stolen account: My friend's Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker changed the assigned e-mail address, so it looks like the account just disappeared. Through Microsoft support I was able to locate the account...
  8. Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ripped me off and wont allow me to talk to anyone about how to fix it or refund.: I'm so frustrated with Xbox at this point I bought cold war days ago and have been trying to play for days now. It allowed me to play offline but that's not why I purchased the game. It wont...
  9. Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.: Yesterday i bought a blitz pack for halo wars 2 but never recieved the contents of the pack. Id like a refund of the purchase because it kinda sucks buying something and then not recieving what...
  10. Refund - Battlefield World War Bundle 50% Off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Battlefield World War Bundle 50% Off?: Hallo Microsoft Community, Im Augenblick ist der von kürzlich erworbene Artikel (Battlefield World War Bundle) um 50% reduziert - das im Angesicht des kurzen Zeitraumes nur schwer von mir zu...