Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol

Discus and support Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play fallout 76 through game pass on my phone without remotely connecting it to a console ad1394ac-5ba3-4f8f-9c7d-fedd0f8dc4c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AtanasHope, Nov 27, 2022.

1. AtanasHope
    AtanasHope Guest

Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol

Trying to play fallout 76 through game pass on my phone without remotely connecting it to a console

:)

AtanasHope, Nov 27, 2022
  2. PandaLegend0504 Win User

Trying to play fallout 76 through game pass on my phone without remotely connecting it to a console
    Playing Xbox games on your phone via Microsoft xCloud

Microsoft xCloud allows you to play games off the cloud rather than connecting you to your console. In fact, you don't even need to own an Xbox console to play games on Microsoft xCloud. You will however need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, you can. This is through cloud gaming. The game is cloud-enabled which means that you just need to have an active Xbox game pass ultimate, a supported controller, and a supported region.

To start with, you can sign in to https://xbox.com/play if you're on an iOS device and if you're on an android you can simply install the Xbox Game Pass app to use the cloud gaming feature.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Real Streaming

Xbox offers remote play and cloud gaming. You can stream games from your console to your phone of PC.

If a game is enabled for cloud gaming, you can play them on a PC/phone without having downloaded the game to your console. More info can be found at https://www.xbox.com/play
  5. XBF John Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

When you are away from home have you been able to connect to 5Ghz Wi-Fi or mobile data connection 10Mbps down on the actual phone? And is your console connected to WiFi or ethernet when you try to use remote play? Also could you go to your console go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote Features > Test Remote Play. Are there any results that the console recommends that you improve in your set up for remote play?

Thank you,

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gaming On Windows 10

So what the app they told you to download will allow you to connect the app to your console and play your console on your PC (remote play).

To play games from the Cloud, you need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription and you can access Game Pass games from http://xbox.com/play without having to download anything (because you're accessing the cloud).
Thema:

1. Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol - Similar Threads - playing game pass

2. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  7. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  8. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  9. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  10. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...