Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account?

Discus and support Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where I have stored my game data on my Outlook account was hacked and i created a new account where i want to trasnfer the game data to not loose is.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patricia Garcia1, Jul 4, 2023.

  1. Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account?


    Where I have stored my game data on my Outlook account was hacked and i created a new account where i want to trasnfer the game data to not loose is. Is that posible? what do I need to do

    :)
     
    Patricia Garcia1, Jul 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    I'm sorry but that will not be possible. You may need to try and recover the hacked account, Patricia.

    To help you, please visit this link to start the process:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. HassanB Win User

    Can't play online with an EA game -> wrong date of birth need to change

    Hello,

    Sorry, there's no way to change the date of birth on a Xbox LIVE account. If you'd like to put the proper date of birth, you'll need to make a new Xbox LIVE account.

    There's also no way to transfer your gamerscore, game saves and or any account information from one account to another.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Are the rewards transferable?

    Sorry, but no. They can't be trasnferred between accounts.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

    I have no USB Flash Drive but.......

    No, because to trasnfer a game save file you have to transfer it to an Xbox-formatted device, and there's no way to format the SDHC card in a phone to Xbox format. Although the Xbox format is similar to FAT32, it is not identical.
  6. GJGeraldy Win User

    Witcher 2 doesn't show up on my ready to install list

    I did purchase it on this account. I don't have any other account, nor is there any other Live account on my 360.

    If I check my purchase history at live.xbox.com/en-SG/download/history, there's proof of my purchasing Witcher 2 on 5 July 2013 and two other games on that same date.

    But if I check my order history at commerce.microsoft.com, there's no mention of the purchase or any other purchase on that date.
Thema:

Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account?

Loading...
  1. Is there any way I can trasnfer game history date to another xbox account? - Similar Threads - trasnfer game history

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Halo Wars 2 dlc not trasnferring over to PC, what to do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 dlc not trasnferring over to PC, what to do?: Trying to play the awakening the nightmare missions but it just prompts me to buy it again. I own the DLC's on my xbox but I don't have em on my PC for some reason...
  9. trasnfer games from Xbox to pc

    in XBoX Accessibility
    trasnfer games from Xbox to pc: recently I sold my Xbox series X and I bought a PC, is possible to move my xbox games to pc? 2ae3eb20-cc01-4cd4-9b85-50d35801266c
  10. Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability: I've been a Microsoft and Xbox customer for 15+ years. Though I love my Xbox One, I'm concerned that they will not allow certain changes that I believe impact the user/customer experience. Xbox...