Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2

Discus and support Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in 2023 ee0c5ee5-9804-4c61-af0e-1bf9dda0137d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mills D, May 28, 2023.

1. Mills D
    Mills D Guest

Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 in 2023

:)

Mills D, May 28, 2023
  2. gamerXpress Win User

GWG March 2015

3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Mills, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

Getting that DLC is not easy in these times. You can try checking some third party stores to see if a seller have it listed. But even if they have it, probably is going to be expensive if you want to pay for it
  4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

what are some good games for achieves

Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious = Guaranteed 1000G
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Не могу найти ключ активации

6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mopar Cars - which Forza version?

Well in Horizon 2 you have several chargers basically, you have the 69 Charger Daytona from the Fast & Furious movies, then you have a regular Charger Daytona.... then you have a 69 Charger, and the 70 Charger from Fast & Furious... Horizon 2 is more open
    world then anything, you can drive anywhere you want to unless there are brick walls or something, Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6 both have weather that just pops up at any second..Forza 6 is more for just straight up racing on tracks and such, Horizon 2 is
    open world race anywhere... im going to provide a link that will show you the list of cars you can get with each version of the game, from the DLC and such things as that... Ive never played Project cars so I dont know about that, the last Need for Speed
    was pretty could, you could do more modding then in the past and it had weather also, but I still keep going back to Forza Horizon 2

here is the link to the Forza hub were it has all the DLC listed and what the different versions of Horizon 2 gives you

forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst21959_Forza-Horizon-2---DLC-and-Editions-List.aspx
Thema:

1. Is there any way I can get the fast and furious dlc on forza horizon 2 - Similar Threads - fast furious dlc

2. Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 on Xbox one?: Is there some way I can get the fast and furious dlc in fh2 one Xbox one? 9a137be5-5b16-4ab2-8549-34a7dc3d305e
  3. Forza Presents Fast and Furious

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Presents Fast and Furious: I downloaded (Bought Forza Presents Fast and Furious) but it has not appeared on my account and I cant redownload it, please may I have help with this as I absolutely remember purchasing and...
  4. Forza horizon2 fast&furious.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon2 fast&furious.: Problems dawn loading cars 62717145-bb60-49e2-ab88-887f6540a3c6
  5. Fast and Furious Crossroads - thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast and Furious Crossroads - thoughts?: Seems like some mixed opinions being shared on this one. I'm a fan of the franchise, in theory it could be made into an excellent game. However, the trailer wasn't super-impressive IMO, especially...
  6. Fast and furious rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fast and furious rocket league: I boUgh the fate of the furious movie with rocket league car pack. But accidentally deleted the code. Anyway to get it back? bd2ef192-cfbd-497e-a823-f1dbebc8e96d
  7. Car Pack "Fast & Furious" is gone, not in "my cars" anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car Pack "Fast & Furious" is gone, not in "my cars" anymore: XBOX ONE Problem: After problems with the game the car pack "Fast & Furious" and another car is gone. They are not listed under "my cars" anymore. The problem with the game was: I have the...
  8. New BluRay App vs. Fast&Furious 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New BluRay App vs. Fast&Furious 5: We bought the Fast&Furious 7 disc Blu-Ray set. We have watched discs 1-4 without a problem. On disc 5 the intro to the disc works and then locks on the main menu. This happens consistently even...
  9. Where is my Xbox One Fast & Furious 7 Forza 6 promotion exclusive DLC code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my Xbox One Fast & Furious 7 Forza 6 promotion exclusive DLC code?: Where is my Xbox One Fast & Furious 7 Forza 6 promotion exclusive DLC code? Bought the film on 18/09/15 through the Xbox store but not received anything. Any clues anyone?...
  10. fast and furious 7 limited edition disc not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    fast and furious 7 limited edition disc not working: yep..... Fast and Furious 7 limited edition disc brand new out of the box starts to play gets to the discs loading screen then the whole machine locks up needing a restart to continue....