Is there any way I can get my account back if I have no proofs or a password for the email

Discus and support Is there any way I can get my account back if I have no proofs or a password for the email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This account that I have lost is a three year old account and I would like to get it back, but all of the means to get this account back I cannot do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Boom Bam, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Boom Bam
    Boom Bam Guest

Is there any way I can get my account back if I have no proofs or a password for the email

This account that I have lost is a three year old account and I would like to get it back, but all of the means to get this account back I cannot do because of a lack of information required. The reason I do not have enough information is because I have forgotten it all because it is 3 ago when I had lost it. Could someone help get my account, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could, thanks!

:)

Boom Bam, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Boom, by the description uses it seems that you have tried filling out the account recovery form, but unfortunately it is the only way to recover your account.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we have no access there is some data and neither your account, we can not assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies.
  3. Dedoxxed Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Login.

Could Xbox Support send an Email ( which is on PlainGiraffe615 ) so I can reset the Password and get my Account back?
    If I have Access to the Email that is the Proof for me owning PlainGiraffe615.
  4. PitifulWinner9 Win User

Can't send code back for security proof for xbox

I do have my Xbox set up for password at sign in already. However, after I enter my password I am shown the proofs I entered and can get to my account only after I hit continue. I don't mind it if my email and password are required but I would prefer to
    avoid that extra step with the proofs.

Just so I can understand what you're saying and not misinterpreting it, the proofs are now required for signing into an account and I can't just get rid of the proofs? If this is the case, then I can't sign in without them?

If there is a way to remove the proofs off of my account, what would be the process and would I still be able to sign into my account on my Xbox?
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

If I have to wait 30 days just to stream, I'm going back to Sony

The problem was that you did not have access to the security proof that was on the account when you originally started this process.

All you had access to was the email and password.

Therefore Microsoft to make sure people are not just getting peoples emails and passwords for their accounts and going in and changing information on the accounts and stealing the accounts they require a verification of ownership by sending out a code to
    the security proof on the account.

They do realize that some people no longer have access to the security proof on the accounts so that is why they do put this 30 day hold on accounts if you can remember the email and password for the account.

The ONLY way to get past this 30 day hold would be to gain access back to the previous security proof that was on the account.

If you gain access back to the security proof on the account and try and do something it will give you the choice to cancel the proof change and send a code to one of the old security proofs.

Otherwise you will need to wait the 30 days.
  6. TryhardRomas Win User

Xbox live problem

i dont have access to the email or password. i completely lost that account when i did the factory reset. Any way how i can get that account back?
Thema:

1. Is there any way I can get my account back if I have no proofs or a password for the email - Similar Threads - account proofs password

2. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  3. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  4. Proof of Account Ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of Account Ownership: (Account I'm asking this through has no issues) My girlfriend realized a few months ago she wasn't able to sign in to her Xbox profile on her computer, because she didn't remember the password,...
  5. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  6. My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got stolen, I have proof of the scammer. What can I do to get...: So I was playing minecraft and suddenly I got logged out. I checked my email and it said that my microsoft account's details got changed. The email got changed aswell. I have proof of the scammer...
  7. My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account got hacked but i have proof that is it mine and i need help: - So i tried to request a password reset from the minecraft website and there was no email sent to me. - I wrote a ticket to mojang support team and the first reply they said there was no mojang...
  8. If my account was hacked and I have proof the account was originally mine, can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my account was hacked and I have proof the account was originally mine, can I get it back?: Earlier today my Microsoft account was compromised. My email attached to the account was removed and the hacker's email was added in place of mine. I have proof the account was originally mine and...
  9. Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my steam account linked to my hacked Microsoft account as proof of ownership?: My Microsoft account got hacked and changed the email account connected to it. My Skype username has also been disabled for log-in. I checked the profile of my hacked account and noticed that my...
  10. My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, can I still get my Minecraft account back with proof?: Recently I was unable to log into my Minecraft account, I found out because my Microsoft account was not working. It gave me an error message saying that my account did not exist. I have tried...