Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with...

Discus and support Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [mod removed - personal information] e62e9baa-553f-45be-9d11-a189f32f496b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Leroy Cooke, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Leroy Cooke
    Leroy Cooke Guest

Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with...

[mod removed - personal information]

:)

Leroy Cooke, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Dadwhite Win User

Coms ban extended. Want another review

Sorry but the enforcement team does not monitor these forums nor does anyone who can contact them directly. The only way to contact them unfortunately the enforcement sites
  3. Smwutches Win User

Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with bans because I was wrongfully perminatly banned on Xbox

A case review is the only way to contact them. If they denied the review, then there's nothing else that can be done.

Suspension length can vary based on the severity of the action as well a prior actions. So it's possible to get a permanent ban without having any prior suspensions and it's possible for someone to have more suspensions than you and still be on the service.
  4. Leroy Cooke Win User

Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with bans because I was wrongfully perminatly banned on Xbox

Is there any other way i I can get in contact with them because they denied my appeal even tho I don’t think I deserve a perma ban maybe like a account ban I’ve only been banned 6 times there’s no way I should be at the level of a perma right? I mean I know my friend said he’s been banned like 15 times and he’s still here so why am I getting a perma ban
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Recent Unfortunate account ban:

Submitting a case review is the only way to possibly have a ban lifted and is the only way to contact the enforcement team (the only ones who deal with bans). Since they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Is there any way I can get in contact with the enforcement team or anyone who deals with... - Similar Threads - contact enforcement team

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  7. How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?: My account was hacked on Xbox sometime between November and December 2022 the only reason I know that is because when I check my email after a year of not being on Xbox I have a single brand new...
  8. Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to contact the enforcement team or is there anyone that can help me?: My account was banned because of some trash talking which is stated in the code of conduct as fine. I never use any bad language or anything. They perm banned my account and gave me a month long...
  9. Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyone besides the AI, an actual human that can contact the enforcement team and...: Can anyone besides the AI answer? This is a humbling experience and I’m not even the one was on the account… this is my personal long term account. Please help me Xbox, I’ll do absolutely anything...
  10. I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact the Xbox enforcement team by any means necessary: I am struggling to get my Xbox account back due to the fact that I need the Xbox enforcement team to help me but it seems like there is no way to contact them. I really need this xbox account back...