Is there any way I can create a new email/outlook account and connect my old Xbox account...

Discus and support Is there any way I can create a new email/outlook account and connect my old Xbox account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I was little, my father gave me his Xbox account so I could play videogames. It's been over a decade and the Xbox account is still under his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tot.exe, Nov 28, 2022.

1. tot.exe
    tot.exe Guest

Is there any way I can create a new email/outlook account and connect my old Xbox account...

When I was little, my father gave me his Xbox account so I could play videogames. It's been over a decade and the Xbox account is still under his email. Now that I'm older, I have my own PC with windows on it but sign in using his email because it's connected to the Xbox account. At first it was no problem but seeing his emails pop up and having his one drive files combined with mine has become quite a hassle.

I want to be able to have my own outlook account that I can use on my personal PC while having my old Xbox account connected.

Is there any way I can create a new email/outlook account and connect my old Xbox account to it while leaving my dad's email/outlook account on its own?

I understand that I can simply make a new Xbox account associated with a new email but I value my old stats and data too much and prefer if it were connected to my new account.

:)

tot.exe, Nov 28, 2022
  2. 2 monk Win User

How do I get my old xbox gamertag on my new microsoft email account without messing my email up

the account connected to my old gamertag is a microsoft account, but it doesn't have @outlook or @hotmail) and the new email account that I want to be connected to my old gamertag is also a microsoft account but @gmail, not @outlook or @hotmail
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to transfer accounts

Basically you can change the email associated with that old account but would not be able to use your current outlook account to do it you can either create a new outlook account or use another non MS server email account (google, yahoo, ISP) that is not
    already a MS account and add it to the old account and then make that email the primary alias and remove your dads old email from the account.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Use new Outlook email address to sign into Xbox profile

Hi Eric! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please be informed that it's not possible to add a new Outlook email address that's already existing to another Microsoft/Xbox account. The Outlook email address you have is technically a Microsoft account. There's no way we can merge Microsoft accounts.

If you want to replace the email of your current Xbox profile, simply go to https://account.microsoft.com/ > Your info > Edit account info. There will be an option to create a new Outlook email address there. You can only add an existing email address if it's a 3rd party email address that is not currently linked to any Microsoft accounts.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Delete Gamertag from New Microsoft Account

Since it is an outlook account which is already a MS account you will not be able to use that email for your old account.

You would either need to use another Non MS server email like gmail, yahoo, or something like that or sign into your old account at account.live.com/addassocid and create a new outlook account to add to that old account.
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Email attached to Xbox One account

The only thing you can do is set up a new email for your son.

OR

If this is a outlook email, it will be associated now with an xbox account and you would have to move that to another email.

Best solution create a new account and then move your alias to that. There is not way to merge accounts.
Thema:

1. Is there any way I can create a new email/outlook account and connect my old Xbox account... - Similar Threads - create email outlook

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Create Another Microsoft Account using Same Email (Non-Microsoft service) used on Deleted...: Hello, I know that deleted email on Microsoft Account cannot be reused after deletion. But in my case, I create Microsoft Account without Outlook email, instead using existing email. I'm...
  6. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  7. A new account has been created for the same email on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    A new account has been created for the same email on my pc: I've been playing on my Xbox for a while and got a pc just under a year ago, recently tried to log in on the Xbox app on pc using the email I use for my Xbox and it has created an entirely new...
  8. My email address is linked to two usernames with Microsoft that I did not create

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is linked to two usernames with Microsoft that I did not create: Help - I am trying to login to Xbox and it looks like my email account was hacked to create new usernames for Microsoft and my Xbox profile from someone in Korea. I can't login to the account to...
  9. Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create a new Microsoft account on the same email then delete the old one.: I have found out that you can create multiple accounts using the same email address. If I were to do so and I had two Microsoft accounts on one email could I delete one of them and keep the other...
  10. How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find Minecraft email used to create an account if I only have the Username?: I know my Minecraft name, but don't know what email I used to create it. How do I reset password if I don't have the email address for the account anymore? ed8a10b4-e1dc-4aeb-8db6-93db89afbd9a