Is there any way I can connect a usb headset to my Xbox One?

Discus and support Is there any way I can connect a usb headset to my Xbox One? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know this issue can easily be solved by purchasing a compatible headset, but is there any way I can connect a USB headset to my Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Net Acorn, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Net Acorn
    Net Acorn Guest

I know this issue can easily be solved by purchasing a compatible headset, but is there any way I can connect a USB headset to my Xbox One?

:)

Net Acorn, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Only if the headset can be connected via 3.5mm jack so you can plug it into the controller
  3. ngocphi Win User

Note has to be made for xbox due to the security chip
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox One Wired Chat Headset on PC

the original headset does not come with a 3.5mm jack but comes with a hardwired adapter that only plugs into the controller, no other way to connect it to the pc other than using a wired xbox controller or the wireless adapter with controller.

be better buying a one hear chat headset from turtle beach that has 3.5mm, or even better any usb headset as pc works with all including usb headsets.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

USB Headset

Hmmm, I use a wireless headset with a USB base station connected to my Xbox One without any trouble. Perhaps you can clarify what specific features are missing and that you would like to see implemented?
  6. Internet Expert Win User

headset

Thema:

1. Is there any way I can connect a usb headset to my Xbox One? - Similar Threads - connect usb headset

2. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  3. Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s: I trued everything c48003aa-d39a-44ca-8765-46e3e2d704fa
  4. Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the...: Does anyone know if the Xbox Wireless Headset when connected with the USB-C cable to the Xbox Series X outputs the audio through the cable instead of wirelessly? Would really like the option to...
  5. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...
  6. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  7. Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Omen Mindframe Headset work if i connect them to the usb port of my Xbox One?: I recently got this headset but when I connect them to the Xbox (on the usb port) i just can turn them on but I cant talk or hear anything. What I need to do to make them work?...
  8. Can i connect a usb Headset in the USB Socket from the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect a usb Headset in the USB Socket from the Xbox?: ...........".................................................................... 95bac772-d07e-4e78-9163-348c2b601014
  9. Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?: So I use my Xbox controller for a lot of games that I play on my PC. The controller in connected to a xbox usb stick. Now I want to buy a headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) but it requires a...
  10. Connect the USB headset to the Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect the USB headset to the Xbox One.: Hey, I have a question. Can I connect my USB or Bluetoothheadset to Xbox One? My headphones are Creative SoundBlasterJam. My Xbox One is exactly the 1540 version with 1TB. In advance...