Is there any way for me to reset the password to family settings on xbox 360 in 2023?

Discus and support Is there any way for me to reset the password to family settings on xbox 360 in 2023? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help. I booted up my xbox 360 and I need to access the family settings. The problem is it is second-hand console and I don't have the password.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dirtyliar5000, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Is there any way for me to reset the password to family settings on xbox 360 in 2023?

Help. I booted up my xbox 360 and I need to access the family settings. The problem is it is second-hand console and I don't have the password.

:)

Dirtyliar5000, Jan 16, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Is there any way for me to reset the password to family settings on xbox 360 in 2023?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly follow the steps below to try to remove/reset your Xbox 360's parental control.

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab at https://account.microsoft.com/devices/.

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console. If it's not yet registered, click on "Register device".

3. Select your Xbox 360 console, click on "Reset passcode" and then follow the instructions to reset your passcode.

NOTE:

- Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.

- The console must be registered on your Devices page.
  3. TopazIsland2605 Win User

reset family passcode- forgot and do not have backup answer

Hi Sir ...

Good morning

how to find out xbox 360 family password or reset code

console number:-006413196820

Console Serial number :- 007793210705

model no:- DG16D4s

give me any solution for xbox 360
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Resetting family settings password

Hey there Sun!

This thread is rather old. If you haven't already, go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far to resolve it. That way responses can be tailored specifically to you! ^_^
  5. PlatinumPonyboy Win User

I did the "LT RT X Y LB RB Y "Left Stick in" (press it in) Y Y" thing, but it only brings me back to the list of things to click under the console settings tab.
  6. Wilt3DR0SE Win User

i did this and the update choice did not apear, but factory resetting (holding LT+Y) during boot does nothing for family settings, I doubt i will add time to my xbox live at all until I see a way to change the pass code from my account, which does nothing
    from account security. Going to try every single account i've had in the past 3 years to reset security settings, then see if the family settings pass code reset changes, then im finding a cheap ps3.
Thema:

1. Is there any way for me to reset the password to family settings on xbox 360 in 2023? - Similar Threads - reset password family

2. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  5. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  6. how do I reset my password for my accnt.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset my password for my accnt.: xbox S ask enter password I enter, and it doesn't accept it. how do I reset???? 5e59abd4-5ac0-4517-b62b-3ceba5852765
  7. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  8. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  9. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  10. How do I reset family password or pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset family password or pass code: How do I reset family code passcode a4bfc87a-f0d6-43ea-a189-02c79996e94a