Is there any way for me to know what email is connected to my Xbox account?

Discus and support Is there any way for me to know what email is connected to my Xbox account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox account with many games, and most importantly a great Apex legends account. Since I sold my Xbox, I cant log into that account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Norbert Varga, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Is there any way for me to know what email is connected to my Xbox account?

So I have an Xbox account with many games, and most importantly a great Apex legends account.

Since I sold my Xbox, I cant log into that account.

I dont know what email address is connected to it.

I have never logged into the account on PC.

Im pretty certain that if I got the email address I could figure out the password.

The account is called TheRealMcCloud1 (For some reason I couldnt upload a screenshot)

Im grateful in advance if any of you can help me

:)

Norbert Varga, Mar 12, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

3. Norbert Varga Win User

Well, I guess Im doomed then.

But I remember it asking for a backup email, and a security question, cant I work with any of that?
  4. MichaelPursey Win User

Cannot cancel my game pass subscription

Is there any way for me to tell what account the subscription is on? In my xbox app it doesn't say what email account it's tied to, and the browser seems to be logged into my main email account.
  5. SKiNT 3ASTWOOD Win User

xbox live enforcement team

ive been getting mobile txt`s.asking me to login in and enter a number.i know all about this as its for security reasons.my problem is its for an email address that is not mine and is in no way connected to my xbox live account.

i do not have an hotmail account what so ever.

this email address in question belongs to my mam and has no association to me what so ever,my mam has never emailed me nor has the need to as we live in same house.

now the only way that ms would know that the email address is coming from the same home address is by logging the ip address.this is a serious breach of privacy.

not only that ,but if my mams account would have been hacked and someone used that email address to set up an xbox live account and lets say used a modded xbox at my ip address then they would probably ban any other xbox that has been on that ip address
    also, which means MINE.

i have also had another txt today going on about another email address attached to my mams email address.

why are they sending to my mams email address at all,it has nothing to do with me or my xbox live account.

im not happy and wont some action taken asap,ill be reporting to the applicable authorities about an invasion of privacy.the email in question has no connection to my live account what so ever as ive stated..
  6. Dũng Vũ1 Win User

My account was hacked by a russian mail

I have found the email that it was changed to and i also have my riot account connect to the xbox live. So is there any way for me to get it back since i have a minecraft account connected to it?
Thema:

1. Is there any way for me to know what email is connected to my Xbox account? - Similar Threads - email connected account

2. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  3. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...
  4. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  5. xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account: Hello as with most people my Xbox account is connected to my dads email but this email addresses provider recently has been lost for what ever reason and when i try to login to halo MCC or...
  6. Non existing email connected to Epic Games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non existing email connected to Epic Games account: So I recently logged back into my old Epic Games account to see what was on there and I could still get in, but I don't have access to the email I have with it. I tried changing my email on the...
  7. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  8. I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t remember my email address that’s connected to my Minecraft PE account.: Last month, I went into Minecraft PE and seen that it logged me out. However, I forgot my email address. I have the email address that’s connect to it. However, when I try “Look up your username,”...
  9. Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could i somehow connect my account back to my email?: Hello, i have a problem with my Minecraft Microsoft account, After the migration whenever i try to login with my email i get another Microsoft account wich doesn't own Minecraft, i can't access my...
  10. My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...: I am trying to link my ps4 to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and obviously it takes me to my phone for a website but whenever I try to use the email that is connected to my ps4 it says that it...