Is there any way anyone can unlink an ea account from my Xbox account
Discus and support Is there any way anyone can unlink an ea account from my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Everytime I try to play an ea game it says I need to reset my password because my login stuff expired but I don’t have any way to access my gmail. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ghost Void, Nov 9, 2023.
Thema:
Is there any way anyone can unlink an ea account from my Xbox account
Loading...
-
Is there any way anyone can unlink an ea account from my Xbox account - Similar Threads - anyone unlink account
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?
in XboX InsidersDisc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments] -
Can anyone unlink my Minecraft account from my psn account
in XBoX AccessibilityCan anyone unlink my Minecraft account from my psn account: My Minecraft account won’t let me login into my psn account. It says there is already an account linked to it even though I don’t have any other psn accounts. I can’t seem to unlink it in any way... -
Can anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan anyone help me figure out how to unlink my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account to my...: My email is linked to my daughters Microsoft Minecraft account. My son has a new PlayStation and I need to unlink her account and I cannot figure out how to do it on the PlayStation. The simple...