is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play

Discus and support is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; can anyone tell me what's going on with Xbox remote play and if Microsoft trying to fix it? submitted by /u/FirefighterBig5881 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FirefighterBig5881, Jan 27, 2023.

1. is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play

can anyone tell me what's going on with Xbox remote play and if Microsoft trying to fix it?

submitted by /u/FirefighterBig5881
    [link] [comments]

/u/FirefighterBig5881, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Bainesarcher Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Out of interest, once you go though the "turn it off, turn it on again" routine and the problem persists...and yes, all cables were removed......yes a wired connection was tried.......yes all other wifi connections were disabled during the test.......and yes, I also cleared the cache of my series X........and STILL the same message keeps repeating itself........what do you suggest then?
  3. RBMist Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Ok, thank you for the information.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox remote play problem

Hi RBMist! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. migueltabera Win User

Remote play on Xbox App

I'm having similar problems. Remote play is not working but I think the app can comunciate with the console because I see the library and I can change the name of the console in the app.

If I rename the Xbox console on the Xbox settings, remote playing starts working. But after a few hours, the problem again.

Another problem I have is with the remote controller of the app and with the connection from digital assistants. Remote conroller and digital assistants don't work until I change the xbox name on the xbox settings.
  6. StoneyKing Oj Win User

Xbox Media Remote Trouble

go to console settings and check to see which media remote you have selected as that might be the problem

Xbox Media Remote(new) walkthrough
Thema:

is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play

1. is there any problems going on with Xbox remote play - Similar Threads - problems going remote

2. Blackscreen problem when going from home to game and vice versa (alpha skip ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Blackscreen problem when going from home to game and vice versa (alpha skip ahead): I have a issue that everytime i go to home or go to a game i have a 3-10 seconds a black screen but i can hear the audio of the game and after some those second have passed i get the normal...
  3. How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: How to fix the "there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 8015000A" Please someone help me...
  4. So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group: So when I go create a post it goes there was a problem posting your looking for a group 1742a7ec-e082-4e81-b6ee-e6a7ce12c074
  5. heavy direct x 12 problem so i was trying to play warzone when i go this message so now i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    heavy direct x 12 problem so i was trying to play warzone when i go this message so now i...: so uhh i can't play warzone because i got a critical direct x 12 error. might anyone explain what to do here? e1f04a01-0cd2-405c-ae07-c4d9804e7520
  6. When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.

in XboX Insiders
    When I go to report a problem, it just says that I cant use the old app.: I have Xbox insider hub (legacy) and the one that was a beta for a while (the one with the black cover art). When I went to report a problem, it said that I cant use the old app and got sent to...
  7. problem with my granddaughters sign in keep telling her to go to acount.live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with my granddaughters sign in keep telling her to go to acount.live.com: granddaughter having problem with sign in after setting up xbox acount she is a family member on my microsoft acount 89eb2048-051c-4367-9034-6c667f548fb2
  8. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  9. Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the my games and apps when i go to where it says my games and apps and then...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  10. Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with plex app on console after creating a plex account when I go to enter the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]