Is there any other option besides servicing?

Discus and support Is there any other option besides servicing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have soft reset and kept games multiple times and hard reset to wipe everything and start over. This cleared the E106 code and the E102 code but now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Redrodtherebel, May 1, 2023.

  1. Is there any other option besides servicing?


    I have soft reset and kept games multiple times and hard reset to wipe everything and start over. This cleared the E106 code and the E102 code but now my Xbox one s is operating painfully slow and eventually freezing up before I can finish set up. I have power cycled and unplugged for extended periods of time but after six hours I’m ready to throw in the towel. Any advice on what I can do?

    :)
     
    Redrodtherebel, May 1, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    Is there any other option besides servicing?

    I'm sorry if the same issue persists after doing the steps that I have provided. The best option that I can recommend here is to have the console repaired on an electronic repair center near your area since the service website has discontinued repair services for Xbox One consoles.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

    Is there any other option besides servicing?

    Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    It is possible that a corrupted external hard drive has caused the issue. If you have one connected, please turn off your console and then disconnect the external hard drive. Turn on the console without it and see if you are still experiencing slow performance issues with the console.

    If not, please try the offline system update method by doing the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. BongKaos Win User

    crime against xbox

    Most debit is not greeted with advice or help besides pay or lose the service. Much like ANY other service provided. I offer you an Apology from myself and all other users. Gold membership is optional for all members but, for account/billing issues,
    please post in the support section or give a call to phone support. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  5. Crochetiere Win User

    Cancelling subscriptions

    I didn't say changing options I said cancelling service.

    Besides, xbox live isn't the same as power or internet anyways.

    What other gaming service requires a phone call to cancel?
  6. scottish steveo Win User

    £250 MW3 Headset...how much of a CoD fan are you!

    [quote user="ReKonvicted"]

    In fact, thinking about it.....are there any differences between those and these (besides cosmetic)?

    [/quote]



    Other than the comestic differences it also has the MW3 programmable options and voice options.
Thema:

Is there any other option besides servicing?

Loading...
  1. Is there any other option besides servicing? - Similar Threads - option besides servicing

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]