Is there any NASCAR game backwards compatible with a Xbox one s

Discus and support Is there any NASCAR game backwards compatible with a Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was very curious if there was any NASCAR game backwards compatible with a Xbox one s Thanks idk If you find a answer make sure to sub to my yt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NASCARFAN03, Dec 9, 2022.

1. NASCARFAN03
    NASCARFAN03 Guest

I was very curious if there was any NASCAR game backwards compatible with a Xbox one s

Thanks idk

If you find a answer make sure to sub to my yt channel with the same namd

:)

NASCARFAN03, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

cd games

If they are backwards compatible games then they will run on any of the xbox one consoles including the xbox one s. This link is a list of all of the backwards comparable games https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  3. NASCARFAN03 Win User

Also I need to say rq that I missed playing NASCAR 08 for xbox360
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. NASCARFAN03 Win User

What do you mean I mean I am kinda dumb but I will fix it was it because I was wondering if a NASCAR game is on a backwards compatible thing however you call it but it probably because of my YouTube promo I will not do it again

Thanks Georges c
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one?

Hey there Xbox360st,

There is already quite a few Xbox 360 backwards compatible games available on the Xbox One. You should be able to play these games on any Xbox One device (original, S or X).

You can find a full list of backwards compatible games by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Is there any NASCAR game backwards compatible with a Xbox one s - Similar Threads - NASCAR game backwards

2. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  3. NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 5 Crashing everytime I open game: A few months ago I bought the NASCAR Heat 5 2022 DLC update for the XBOX One, and ever since then when I try to play the 2020 version of the game, which I have over 20 dollars of DLC in, the game...
  4. What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Nascar Heat 5 playing the game solo no issue, but everyone zi have...: My Nat is open, my connection is really good, and when I die a test on multiplayer it was fine. So why can't I get on and play live with my friends 6e1a2425-2253-45df-88f8-11922e6bae37
  5. NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NASCAR Heat 4 online multiplayer error: As soon as I go to online multiplayer: multiplayer Error Authentication Failed Both players have reset game, reset modem. Any ideas? Both on Xbox S cf22b6d2-cac9-400d-854f-066de6f0f621
  6. The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working: The new NASCAR heat 5 next gen car update is not working it is saying it’s not even installed but no matter how many times you try you still can’t just wondering if there is a reason or a fix for...
  7. my nascar 5 game,multiplayer has not worked in 3 days..ebox says power shortage,will be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my nascar 5 game,multiplayer has not worked in 3 days..ebox says power shortage,will be...: my multiplayer not working for 3 days??? 7e9e0824-f051-4cd8-bf35-bd18f70b6b89
  8. Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey can you start adding more great games like call of duty and nascar heat to game pass...: You need to add games we want. Not boring indie games. More triple A titles please. ede4f03b-60b8-4387-b29c-68765c3fe1c3
  9. Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where's the NASCAR Heat forum? the game has......: been out for 3 days now and there is no forum to discuss issues or the potential of the game. I've had the game since day one and after brief getting use to I'm liking the game a lot. Please...
  10. Will the new NASCAR Heat game have.......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the new NASCAR Heat game have.......: a Private Match feature? I haven't been able to find an answer to that question anywhere as of this time. With the track record of MP public rooms is so saturated with the crashers, unrealistic...