Is there any chance of recovering a Minecraft account from a deleted Microsoft account?

Discus and support Is there any chance of recovering a Minecraft account from a deleted Microsoft account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I've deleted the Microsoft account that held my Minecraft account. The recovery period has already ended. I have the original purchase receipt and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rikuliini, May 25, 2023.

1. Rikuliini
    Rikuliini Guest

Is there any chance of recovering a Minecraft account from a deleted Microsoft account?

So, I've deleted the Microsoft account that held my Minecraft account. The recovery period has already ended. I have the original purchase receipt and transaction ID. If there's anything else that could prove that it's indeed my account, I have that information as well.

Minecraft support pointed here so don't recommend contacting them.

Is there any way of getting that Minecraft account back?

:)

Rikuliini, May 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If the recovery period has already passed then I´m afraid your Minecraft license was lost when you completely closed your email :(
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

My Microsoft account has been hacked and the hacker deleted my account. How can I get my Minecraft account back? I have original proof of purchase for Minecraft Java Edition.

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately once your account is hacked and your Minecraft is transfered/deleted, there's isn't much you can do to get it recovered, very slim chances from Microsoft side that is. You'll be advised to contact Minecraft / Mojang support for further assistance.
  4. k k_487 Win User

recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

i am concern about the "60 days if it was you who requested the closure." since it wasn't me but someone else whose only goal seem to me just to grief, could you link me to where i could make the request for recovery?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the account, and now my minecraft is inaccessible since i migrated it, i do still have my transaction ID but i don't know if microsoft can use it to verify my purchase, since i got it way before the migration
    If the account was deleted then your minecraft was also deleted.

They do give a certain amount of time before deleting accounts. 60 days if it was you who requested the closure.

If the account was simply closed for inactivity then they do so after 2 years of not logging into your Microsoft account and 5 years after not logging inro your Xbox profile.

Before they actually delete it you also get sent an email warning you. I know because ive had it happen to one of my alt accounts and i received an email warning me it would happen 60 days before they actually did it if i didnt sign in.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi K K, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

If the account was deleted in this case, I think it is advisable to contact Support since they can better guide you towards a solution (I'm not sure if they can help you), in case they can't help you, the only option they have is What would be left is to open a ticket in Minecraft presenting the problem so that they can verify and evaluate your case to make a decision regarding your account.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

You can access Minecraft support through the following page, there you must open a ticket and they should respond to you in approximately 24 hours, but it is advisable to first contact Microsoft support so that you can obtain more precise information about what is happening.

Minecraft: https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. Is there any chance of recovering a Minecraft account from a deleted Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - chance recovering Minecraft

2. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  3. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  4. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  5. Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any chance I can link my PlayStation games to Xbox?: I just hope because I will go achievement hunting on the ps aswell ba8cb748-d220-4f73-b635-2fd768a83644
  6. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  7. Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?

in XboX Insiders
    Any chance to be part of the family gamepass subscription testing group?: Been wondering when are they going to test the family plan here in mex, my brother cousins and friend want to give it a try submitted by /u/RANGO1892 [link] [comments]
  8. Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again

in XboX Insiders
    Earn the chance Becoming Ambassador Again: Xbox should introduce a way that people could earn back the chance to be xbox ambassador and mvp again after being banned, obviously dont make it an easy process, maybe make users use the xbox...
  9. Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people...: Any way to get a second chance at appealing, if not it should be a feature to remind people to make a detailed description of what happened. I have accidentally put in a too short appeal and it...
  10. Do you have any chance of recovering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you have any chance of recovering?: Well, I had lost access to my microsoft account because of hackers who broke into my system and entered my account, however today when I signed in I said that there was no longer an account with...