Is there any actual support in this forum??

Discus and support Is there any actual support in this forum?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just seems like it is people complaining about there problems with little to no input from Xbox Support. e854d2d1-a798-44a9-9f24-289ebd82a8ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigLanceLS, Jun 27, 2014.

1. BigLanceLS
    BigLanceLS Guest

Just seems like it is people complaining about there problems with little to no input from Xbox Support.

:)

BigLanceLS, Jun 27, 2014
  2. RaphBM
    RaphBM Guest
    is there any support in FRENCH ?

(please excuse my bad English !) as I posted on my xbox live window I have problem with Solitaire Collection Premium daily chalenges... my points are blocked for 2 days and don't increase anymore ! why ? what can I do ? whom can I ask ? thank you all in
    advance for your cooperation, Raphael, Paris, France, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

RaphBM, Jun 27, 2014
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Is There Any Truth To This?

Let's keep all of this in your
    original thread
    please.

4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There are a lot of knowledgeable people who surf the support forums that can help out with issues concerning your console. If we can't help then we can point you in the right direction to get the help you need.

What seems to be the problem?

onyxishere, Jun 28, 2014
  5. Districtopia
    Districtopia Guest
    Districtopia, Jun 28, 2014
  6. BigLanceLS
    BigLanceLS Guest
    BigLanceLS, Jun 29, 2014
  7. Just to know what OS are you running in? Is it the latest update?(The Final june update or are you already running the Preview updates which released 2-3 days back)??

1)Have you done the latest update of your controller? Request you to please check and let us know

2) Check the Battery Level of the controller-

Could you follow this link-

support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-disconnects

In case if both doesnt work , request you to kindly have a direct chat with the support team(probably there might be some issue with the controller)?

3) Issue of the TV would it be because of any incompatibility with the Set Top box. Since when you are having the issues?(That is where i requested the version of your Operating system)

support.xbox.com/.../poor-video-performance

Copying your issue from the other forum.

-----------

I'm having a couple issues with my Xbox One:Controller randomly turns off and restarts during gameplay. It is a horribly disruptive experience.

Bigger issue is that my TV will just black out randomly. The video feed will black out during both TV and while playing a game. Sometimes when I turn my TV on, the TV will just have a message from the Xbox saying it has lost the TV signal when the cable
    box is turned on. This message will display for 10-20 seconds then live TV will display.

--------------------

Deepak J Nair, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Deepak J Nair Win User

Just to know what OS are you running in? Is it the latest update?(The Final june update or are you already running the Preview updates which released 2-3 days back)??

1)Have you done the latest update of your controller? Request you to please check and let us know

2) Check the Battery Level of the controller-

Could you follow this link-

support.xbox.com/.../wireless-controller-disconnects

In case if both doesnt work , request you to kindly have a direct chat with the support team(probably there might be some issue with the controller)?

3) Issue of the TV would it be because of any incompatibility with the Set Top box. Since when you are having the issues?(That is where i requested the version of your Operating system)

support.xbox.com/.../poor-video-performance

Copying your issue from the other forum.

-----------

I'm having a couple issues with my Xbox One:Controller randomly turns off and restarts during gameplay. It is a horribly disruptive experience.

Bigger issue is that my TV will just black out randomly. The video feed will black out during both TV and while playing a game. Sometimes when I turn my TV on, the TV will just have a message from the Xbox saying it has lost the TV signal when the cable
    box is turned on. This message will display for 10-20 seconds then live TV will display.

--------------------
  9. onyxishere Win User

There are a lot of knowledgeable people who surf the support forums that can help out with issues concerning your console. If we can't help then we can point you in the right direction to get the help you need.

What seems to be the problem?
  10. BigLanceLS Win User

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1781351.aspx

Having issues with my screen blacking out for a few seconds periodically. Sometimes when I turn on my TV it will just hang black for up to 30 seconds.

Controller will randomly restart periodically.

Games will occasionally dashboard and hard shut down- (auto resume doesn't work).
  11. Districtopia Win User

12. I Dashboard It Win User

Xbox Live Gamertag

^^

Actually, it is. Ask any of the Forum Support Staff. Sorry if I sound very rude right now.
Thema:

1. Is there any actual support in this forum?? - Similar Threads - actual support forum

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  5. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  6. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  7. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  8. Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought...
  9. How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How you actually get support? Xbox Controller has failed on me: I have tried multiple supplied options and get nowhere. I get broken pages and circular references to the same pages, No Chat, No form to fill out to submit issues. My xbox controller is...
  10. There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There seems to be no actual way to get in contact with support about replacing damaged...: I am UK based and have an Elite Series 2 controller with a barely functioning Left Bumper. The warranty runs out tomorrow so am really trying to sort this out ASAP. Below is what happens when I...