Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial?

Discus and support Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased the Civilization VI New Frontier Pass on accident when I meant to buy the Anthology Upgrade. I stated in the refund that the purchase was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Progemer317, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Progemer317
    Progemer317 Guest

I purchased the Civilization VI New Frontier Pass on accident when I meant to buy the Anthology Upgrade. I stated in the refund that the purchase was unintentional, but it was still denied. The pass has no in-game currency, was requested to be refunded within a day of purchase, but was still denied due to "digital purchases was played/used." Of course it was played, how do you think I found out I bought the wrong thing? I found out because some stuff was missing, that's how. The Xbox refund support hasn't been at all helpful, as I didn't even get an email for what the status of the refund was, I had to find out from the website. The order number was [mod removed] if that helps at all.

:)

Progemer317, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PROGEMER317

Is this the refund form that you sent?
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If yes, did you already appealed to the denial?

All you need to do is to reply to the email that was sent to you by the refund team, you can reply with a detailed explanation so they can review your request again and grant you a possible exception.

If yes and it was rejected again, please fill the refund form one more time (please be polite there, the Xbox code of conduct apply everywhere)

No need to share the order number, please remove it as soon as possible
    Here in the community forums no one can access directly to your account information
  3. Jed1MasterYoda7 Win User

Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever

Did you play the triology first before sending in the refund request? Because if you did that most likely could be a reason for denial. Another reason for denial could be if you requested refunds to many times. Hope this is somewhat helpful
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Denied Refund Cyberpunk 77?

Have you checked your email to see the reason? They'll usually specify the reason for the refund denial there.
  5. Mrbojangles5659 Win User

Refund Denial Contest

I am in Australia and using Australia as region.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Refund Denial Contest

Does your account region console region and actual region match for example are you using UK or US as your region and reality you are in Australia for cheaper prices ? If so you need to match it

You can manage your region under manage my regiom on this website under my account

This can only br changed every 3months

Not the locale at the bottom of the webpage

That does not affect youe account region

A.c. blackflag is a bc title therefore are under the region locks
Thema:

1. Is there another way to add reasoning/contest a reason for refund denial? - Similar Threads - another add reasoning

2. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  3. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  4. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  5. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  6. How can I add another login into Halo MCC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I add another login into Halo MCC?: I got logged out of my primary email that I used to get into the game. I was hoping someone can tell me how I can add my current email when I login. I bought the Halo MCC on steam. Please, any...
  7. How to add a profile from another Xbox to include all games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to add a profile from another Xbox to include all games?: I’ve purchased an Xbox s for my son, he already has one at his dad’s. I want to install the same Fortnite account in the one I’ve purchased. I don’t think they can be done on seperate log ins. Can...
  8. I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive...: *note* since then I moved the full game to that clean drive in Xbox folder (fresh Windows 11 install) I can load up and play the game if I open it directly from the folder location however Xbox...
  9. How can I add another player to grounded ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I add another player to grounded ?: I want to add a player to grounded it doesn’t let me 64da18ac-f575-4ab9-a89b-04f64af83124
  10. How do i add space from 1 drive to another.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i add space from 1 drive to another.: So I am trying to download a large game however my C drive doesn't have enough space however my D drive has a ton of space since there's only 1 item on there and I'm wondering how to transfer...