Is there an updated shipping timeline?

Discus and support Is there an updated shipping timeline? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller almost 2 weeks ago and it is still pending. When will this ship? 8c2febb3-e809-4cba-84a5-d9dd95ea690d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by cbeahan1, Apr 7, 2020.

  1. cbeahan1
    cbeahan1 Guest

    Is there an updated shipping timeline?


    I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller almost 2 weeks ago and it is still pending. When will this ship?

    :)
     
    cbeahan1, Apr 7, 2020
    #1
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Is there an updated shipping timeline?

    Did you ever get an update on your order? I purchased the same thing last week and still showing pending
    You may contact customer support for more info about your recent order. https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. MartyVendetta27 Win User

    Is there an updated shipping timeline?

    I personally have purchased an Elite Series 2, can confirm that it will say pending until the day it sends. I spent about 3 weeks waiting for mine, and this was right before the crisis started.
  4. xXRachieeXx1993 Win User

    Is there an updated shipping timeline?

    Due to postage restrictions and import restrictions around the globe from COVID-19, postage times are much longer than expected in normal circumstances. Your best course of action is to contact them with your tracking number and see if they have internal
    updates.

    -Rachiee
  5. JessicaRivera2 Win User

    Is there an updated shipping timeline?

    Did you ever get an update on your order? I purchased the same thing last week and still showing pending
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

    Is there an updated shipping timeline?

    As with any online service in these challenging times, the timeline for shipping and delivery is going to be longer than usual.
Thema:

Is there an updated shipping timeline?

Loading...
  1. Is there an updated shipping timeline? - Similar Threads - updated shipping timeline

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  5. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  8. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. I alr shipped my device in and I can no longer see my devices shipped it updates and it is...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I alr shipped my device in and I can no longer see my devices shipped it updates and it is...: I alr shipped my device in and I can no longer see my devices shipped it updates and it is no longer saved as one of my devices 0db6d675-ebec-4ce9-98c7-238cf520b139
  10. I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I placed an order on December 2 for a custom remote from Xbox labs, I got updated shipping...: What happened to my order? I placed a custom order for camera controller on December 2. I received confirmation and then shipping updates from FedEx. Now I have no updates said expected by 1222....