Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

Discus and support Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I see a lot of info regarding Xbox one stuff on win10. But I can't see any info regarding the other way around? There is an an windows app based... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FredRAW_SHINOBI, Oct 15, 2018.

  1. Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?


    Hi,

    I see a lot of info regarding Xbox one stuff on win10. But I can't see any info regarding the other way around? There is an an windows app based on C++ and some .net code that I would like to run on the xbox one console.. Is this possible?

    BR

    FredRAW

    :)
     
    FredRAW_SHINOBI, Oct 15, 2018
    #1
  2. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Messages not working Xbox App Win 10

    Hi,

    There are several reasons why we can't access messages on Xbox App. Here are steps on how to reset your Xbox App:

    1. Go to Settings.

    2. Go to System (Depending on which Win10 version you have, you might need to skip this and click Apps instead).

    3. Go to Apps & features.

    4. Find Xbox.

    5. Click Advanced Options.

    6. Click Reset button you see there.

    We'll keep an eye on your response.
     
    Jomari Arc, Oct 15, 2018
    #2
  3. Turning on Xbox One remotely

    Same here. Last update *** things up. iOS & Win10 apps work fine except turning on from standby.
     
    SenseWonderlanD, Oct 15, 2018
    #3
  4. Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    If the app you want to play on the Xbox One is available in the store, and states it will work on the Xbox One, then yes it will be possible.
     
    StuartATrueRed, Oct 15, 2018
    #4
  5. Thanks for your quick reply! The app is not in the store. Is this critical for running on both "platforms"?
     
    FredRAW_SHINOBI, Oct 15, 2018
    #5
  6. If the app isn't in the Microsoft store, then it won't work on the Xbox. If it is in the Microsoft store it will state what platforms it is available on, as previously mentioned.
     
    Njal the Blue, Oct 15, 2018
    #6
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there,

    Unfortunnately not to my knowledge, at least not on anything that isnt a dev kit. Cool idea to have some programming apps tho on the X
     
    Saeleth, Oct 15, 2018
    #7
  8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

    Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    If the application is so in the Xbox Story, if you can not find it, it is not possible.
     
    Jurgen1488, Nov 3, 2018
    #8
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    If the application is so in the Xbox Story, if you can not find it, it is not possible.
  10. Saeleth Win User

    Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    Hi there,

    Unfortunnately not to my knowledge, at least not on anything that isnt a dev kit. Cool idea to have some programming apps tho on the X
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    If the app you want to play on the Xbox One is available in the store, and states it will work on the Xbox One, then yes it will be possible.
  12. Njal the Blue Win User

    Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    If the app isn't in the Microsoft store, then it won't work on the Xbox. If it is in the Microsoft store it will state what platforms it is available on, as previously mentioned.
  13. FredRAW_SHINOBI Win User

    Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

    Thanks for your quick reply! The app is not in the store. Is this critical for running on both "platforms"?
Thema:

Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox?

Loading...
  1. Is there an option to use win10 apps on the xbox? - Similar Threads - option win10 apps

  2. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  8. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  9. The Disc to digital option is not apearing.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to digital option is not apearing.: I'm a member of Xbox Insider since 2018 or 2019 but i don't use much my Xbox One S nowdays. I turned it on today and It updated but the option is not apearing. submitted by /u/cuecaplaysYT...
  10. A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.

    in XboX Insiders
    A option to sort by disc to digital copies would be nice to add.: A option so we can check our disk library out all in 1 page would be really cool. Also great work on this feature I’m very impressed! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]