Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent?

Discus and support Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dont see any option to unhide some of the games xbox one and xbox 360.. 78d3ac5a-4ecb-4bea-bdd8-72a6fbbf0046 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OutcastGuy44, Apr 7, 2019.

1. OutcastGuy44
    OutcastGuy44 Guest

I dont see any option to unhide some of the games xbox one and xbox 360..

:)

OutcastGuy44, Apr 7, 2019
  2. Tormaz Win User

How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?

Hello!

Are you trying to hide games with no achievements? I don't think you can hide them except while on the platform itself (Xbox One games from Xbox an Xbox One, 360 Games from an Xbox 360).
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can only hide games in which you have not earned any achievements. Once you've unlocked an achievement it is no longer possible to hide it.
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

please check this site out how to get achievements to show again ---> https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/hide-games-no-achievements
  5. OutcastGuy44 Win User

CanI also unhide these games that already unlock achievement in both xbox one and xbox 360.Thanks for the help.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Outcast,

Thanks for letting us know you got the answer you need. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. As to games that already have achievements done they should all show, they also cant be hidden.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Is there an hide xbox one and xbox 360 games feature that achievent? - Similar Threads - hide 360 games

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I hide my Xbox gold badge on my profile: Hey there, is there a way I can hide this Xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? I don’t really like the way badges look on the profile and would like it not to be there if possible....
  8. How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?: I can hide xbox one achievements but there no option for the xbox 360 games. 3e762062-5dcb-49d6-a048-d2fb29434508
  9. Can I hide my certain Xbox 360 Games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I hide my certain Xbox 360 Games?: I was wondering is this possible to hide my certain adult Xbox 360 Games from my Younger brothers, I have no issues with them borrowing my Xbox 360 to play it, but what I don't want them to do is...
  10. Hide game with no trophies from xbox profile doesn't work with 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hide game with no trophies from xbox profile doesn't work with 360 games: With new 1711 update for xbox one there is the possibility to hide games with no trophies ( 0%) from games list. I have an xbox 360 games but when a press Y button to hide it immediatly disappear...