Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

Discus and support Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by William Singleton2, May 15, 2024.

1. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an article by Microsoft labeled "Get to know your Xbox One Wireless controller" in the article on the section showing the back and bottom of the controller for section four it lists the cable as a mini USB, which I found odd as every controller I've ever purchased has used either USB-C or a micro-USB. This is doubly odd as mini-USB's haven't largely been used by anybody since the early 2010's. So I was wondering if there is an email I can use to contact someone in the support department to inform them about this error as their "Contact Us" tab on the article did not have any type of option for "Other problem" that you could select. While it's understandable that Microsoft wouldn't want to be bogged down with menial messages all of the time I feel that the lack of that option is a serious oversight on Microsoft's part, and highly irritating. Especially as every time I try to find someone to contact, the only response I get is to go to the same "Contact Us" page. Any help is appreciated, have a nice day.

:)

William Singleton2, May 15, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello William S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Xbox have basically stopped using email for Support for quite a while.

My Xbox One S controller is a Micro USB and would presume the original Xbox One controller would be the same.
  3. Eli Finixie Win User

Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at?

Makes sense I know they used to back in the day but I couldnt find one
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. ngocphi Win User

This is because if ita account related they cannot spend days waiting for you to validate who you are its something that has to be done live
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Switching accounts

If the problem is with the email address and not the Microsoft Account, then you could go through the process to change
    the email address of the Microsoft Account here
    . That would keep the entitlements and subscriptions on the existing Microsoft Account, but be associated with a different Email address.

If that doesn't cover what you need, or if the problem is with the Microsoft Account itself and not the email address, then please let us konw, but there will not be a whole lot that can be done about those situations without
    contacting Official Support.
Thema:

1. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support - Similar Threads - email address contact

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  4. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  5. Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at?: Is there an email address I can contact xbox support at? b497f96a-a82b-463c-ae76-cb480104914f
  6. Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting in contact with Xbox via email address.: I am trying to get in contact with Xbox via email concerning reporting a Gamertag for disrespecting female games like myself by using foul language. I have contacted 2K Support and they said that...
  7. Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please: Can I have a valid contact email address for a Family issue on Xbox please L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** does not accept external emails...
  8. Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Contact Live Person or Email Address, PLEASE!!!!: I need help with a live chat person, not a robot that can't help, there is no way to make contact on your website to a real person i took a chance and just guessed your email address "*** Die...
  9. Actual xbox live contact email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Actual xbox live contact email address: I cant get in contact with xbox live. None of the phone numbers work and none of the selections on the page are getting me there either. 693deb33-8bed-4105-a455-db348af3c84d
  10. someone else is using my email for the billing contact address

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone else is using my email for the billing contact address: Some idiot entered my email address for his billing contact email in his xbox live account. Now I get an email with every transaction, and it is annoying. However, the emails don't say the...