Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...

Discus and support Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The idea is that I've got a dedicated server running in my basement (linux). I'm doing some automation work to make it easier for my kids to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Fielding1, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...

The idea is that I've got a dedicated server running in my basement (linux). I'm doing some automation work to make it easier for my kids to make changes. But some things can only seem to be done from the server console (such as gamerule showcoordinates, etc). I'm just trying to find a way to run those commands via script. Any ideas?

:)

Paul Fielding1, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated Server, remotely?

Hi Paul, this is a follow up

I remain at your disposal if you have any other question
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated Server, remotely?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Paul

As far as I know there is no way to do that right now.
    The most closest thing to that is start a remote play session
  4. WaR VeTeRaN 213 Win User

Xbox one dedicated servers

Few people here saying cod doesn't run on dedicated servers they're half wrong because cod actually runs on dedicated servers on PC, though I wish Xbox 360 or consoles themselves could have dedicated servers like one person hosting a public lobby and players
    joining to start up the match
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

C.O.D 5 WHEN WILL THE GOD MOD BE STOPPED !!!!!!

You won't encounter cheaters or modders on MOH or Battlefield as these games are run from dedicated servers, making cheating impossible. COD on the other hand doesn't use dedicated servers.

These people will be banned in due course, you be assured of that.
  6. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
Thema:

Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated...

1. Is there an API or other method to run server console commands for a Bedrock Dedicated... - Similar Threads - API method run

2. Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any API's that can I use to read my own profile data?: Hi, I want to create a website where I can sign in using my Xbox account and read information related to my Xbox profile such as games I've played and total hours. Is there any web-based API from...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock API custom bow

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock API custom bow: Hello I dont know How to code a bow with bridge And i want that when it hit an entity It tag the entity that was hit. i tried World.afterevent.projectilehitentity.suscribe((eventdata)=>{...
  4. Why Gameplay time is unaccessible through API?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Gameplay time is unaccessible through API?: I want to make a discord bot and on the basis of other users gameplay time like how much time they spend one game is needed so I need gameplay time for my application but its not accessible. I...
  5. Will xbox support vulkan API in xbox series console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox support vulkan API in xbox series console: I want to know if Microsoft will try support vulkan API to xbox series console because in game performance vulkan gave more fps then directx12 it may benefit who use dev mode because its more used...
  6. Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes

in XboX Insiders
    Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes: Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes Hey fellow Xbox Insiders! Let's make our voices heard and take a stand against the recent Reddit API changes....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock API

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock API: Hello, First of all I heard that minecraft bedrock api won't be availible in the future, is this true? Second I want to create an addon. In this addon I would like to call a custom form that...
  8. Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to code an API for real-time translation by OCR running on the Xbox...: I question this hypothesis because, as we all know, many cool games don't have a translation nowadays. It would be a watershed in the game world, making titles without localization accessible to...
  9. Xbox API for Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox API for Achievements: Hello! My company is trying to use the Xbox API for their web app where they would ingest Achievement data to track peoples progress and award them with various rewards based on the achievements...
  10. Minecraft fails to connect to Auth API server on launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft fails to connect to Auth API server on launch: This has become quite a regular issue. I go to launch MC and it's supposedly timing out every time. It'll do this for hours and then "suddenly" stop being a problem until I want to launch it again...