Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there?

Discus and support Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Upon encountering a problem I went round in circles in the support pages. Asking for a call back does not work! I did get 'another gamer' try to help;... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RupertDJ, Apr 16, 2021.

1. RupertDJ
    RupertDJ Guest

Upon encountering a problem I went round in circles in the support pages. Asking for a call back does not work! I did get 'another gamer' try to help; which resulted in a console reset and a different issue.

I might need to buy another console, but I cannot find out from Microsoft. How can they justify the lack of support?

Can you tell I'm not happy?

:)

RupertDJ, Apr 16, 2021
  2. RupertDJ Win User

This was really useful, thank you!
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Hi,

As Smwutches mentioned above, you may need to adjust your reasons to speak to someone. Some contact options aren’t available for all questions and issues. I believe the contact options can also vary depending on the time of day, your country/region, and how busy the support team is at the time.

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you happen to be disconnected, for any reason, at any time during a live support chat, there’s usually a rejoin

link where you can resume the chat when you’re able to.

Global Microsoft support phone numbers - Select your country/region in the list to find the correct phone number for your country. Be advised though, some people have mentioned there’s an automated voice that just refers them to the support websites above. It would be best to request a call back or live chat online to directly speak with support.

You can also reach out to support on Twitter @XboxSupport and @MicrosoftHelps

When contacting support, be sure to quote any relevant case reference numbers, service requests, order numbers etc. You’ll receive a case number for each conversation you have with support - this is mentioned in the chat, and in the email from them. You can use this number to check the status of your request. The support agent can also view any previous conversations with this reference so you don’t have to go through all the same questions and troubleshooting steps again. - So always make sure you get a reference number in case it’s needed later.

Hope this helps! :)
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you're not seeing the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @RupertDJ, I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. We understand that you are currently facing issues getting in contact with our support. But don't worry, the following link below will direct you to our live support.

Contact us | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  6. RupertDJ Win User

It is kind of you to reply. Unfortunately This link simply takes you to the 'Contact Us' link with drop-down selections. I have tried to use this 3/4 times and cannot contact help. I got through to the:

Virtual agent - no use as they have automated responses to a small selection of issues. (tried).

Message a gamer - tried. A chap suggested resetting the Xbox through settings and then vanished. (This left a whole new problem).

Forum - The system seems such a mess, asking a forum to try to understand and help seems wrong.

Is a human help desk no longer available?

I have even tried submitting questions through he console; I got an automated response which made it clear the person had not read the question submitted.
Thema:

1. Is there actual Support for Microsoft customers out there? - Similar Threads - actual Support Microsoft

2. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  3. Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know how to actually speak to someone at xbox or Microsoft support ?: Don't get the option of a Web chat and when I request a call back it tells me to try again later, the phone number just tells you to go online and then hang up, never known a customer services...
  4. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  5. Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to contact an actuall Microsoft Supporter?: Hello, on the 27th of december my Microsoft Account got hacked from a person. My Microsoft Account was mainly used for Minecraft only. On the very same day I browsed through the internet and...
  6. How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into contact with Microsoft support? I mean actually talk to someone and...: Few months ago my Microsoft account had been hacked, the password and email were changed and I have no access to it. But, yesterday I realized it is still logged into my Microsoft store somehow....
  7. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...
  8. How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact an actual person at microsoft for Xbox hardware repair support: Hey, I have been trying to organise a repair request for my son's wireless xbox headset and keep getting sent in circles to the contact us section, but every time i try to request a call back it...
  9. how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get in contact with an actual microsoft/xbox support staff member: I need to speak to someone who can actually assist me, i have tried calling to no avail, do not reply if you are a volunteer moderator I want assistance from a Microsoft staff member thank you....
  10. I want some actual support from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want some actual support from Microsoft: I have the xbox one and besides some of the new features like the voice commands I am very disappointed. I am unable to use apps that I have spent money on on the xbox 360. For some reason you do...