Is there a way to use unoficial wireless headphones

Discus and support Is there a way to use unoficial wireless headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, can I get a reasonably quick response, please? 8237361f-026d-42c1-9f39-07e8e8d7d9e5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marl1901, Feb 26, 2023.

1. marl1901
    marl1901 Guest

Hello, can I get a reasonably quick response, please?

:)

marl1901, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You can connect wireless headphones if it's made or compatible with an Xbox console. It will be shown on the headphone's product page.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We can only use wireless headphones from a third-party brand on our console if it's made specifically for Xbox.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why can i connect my usb headset to my Xbox series s

Hi there Eric, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to inform you that it is not possible to use headphones that connect via USB on Xbox consoles. This is mainly because the USB ports on the console are not designed for audio transfer; they are intended for data transfer to external storage devices and providing power to other devices such as Xbox controllers.

The only way to use wired headphones on Xbox consoles is through headphones that connect directly to the 3.5mm port on the controllers.

On the other hand, the only way to connect wireless headphones to the console is by using the official Xbox Wireless Headphones or licensed wireless headphones that utilize Xbox wireless technology (and that they are labeled as "Designed for Xbox" on their box). They connect natively to the console's wireless technology without using a USB dongle, meaning they pair with the console similar to pairing a new Xbox controller.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. joe.giese Win User

xbox live boot

are you using any wireless headphones?
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows incorrectly detects devices

Got it, thank you. The Xbox controller will be listed as a headset because it has a headphone jack built-in. When using the Xbox Wireless Adapter, you can use this headphone jack; it's not supported over Bluetooth, which is why it appears differently.

Does this affect the normal functionality of the controller or headset in any way?
Thema:

1. Is there a way to use unoficial wireless headphones - Similar Threads - unoficial wireless headphones

2. Xbox losing wireless signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox losing wireless signal: I have been having an issue when playing a couple of games, those being Dead Island 2 and Fortnite where randomly my console seems to lose all wireless connections for a split second and then...
  3. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  4. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  5. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  6. bad sound on xbox wireless headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad sound on xbox wireless headphones: I have the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset - Wireless Headset Edition. I am very impressed with the sound while using them on my Win11 laptop and My Andoroid phone. However they absolutely suck on...
  7. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  8. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  9. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  10. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...