Is there a way to use PayPal for Minecraft Java edition realms?

Discus and support Is there a way to use PayPal for Minecraft Java edition realms? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is only a debit card option and it isn't accepting mine for some reason. d0251e26-7541-4aa4-9430-4bbe91f2c769 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Criss, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Daniel Criss
    Daniel Criss Guest

There is only a debit card option and it isn't accepting mine for some reason.

:)

Daniel Criss, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Daniel!

I am afraid that if there's no option to use PayPal, you can only use what payment options are available on your end. You may instead try to contact your bank to check for any problems on your card. You may as well directly contact the Minecraft Support team to also check your account for any problems via https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  3. Michael W.1 Win User

in the past paypal was possible, but since microsoft took over, it´s not anymore.

So we switched to the anyway better and much cheaper solution. Third party hosting. Now we can use spigot or mods server.
  4. Dis Co Win User

You could purchase third party hosting I they give you more control over your server but if you looking into getting realm only stuff there is nothing I can help with but if your just having fun you could get a decent hosting or self host if you got a decent machine like 2 cores 3 gb ram for a normal 3 player vanilla server
  5. Michael W.1 Win User

so no realms for my kids anymore. Because We never use credit cards.
  6. Antonius Moerman Win User

Buying Minecraft Realm Extension Java edition with PayPal

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your help!
    I am indeed using Minecraft Java edition on the PC.

Logging in and out doesn't seem to be the problem. I think the marketplace is only accessible using the betrock/windows edition. I can go to the marketplace there and still purchase items through this method.

If I am logged into Minecraft Java edition and go to Minecraft Realms it will show me the option to renew a realm which takes me to minecraft.net (Profile>Wallet & Realms) where I normally renewed my realms for Java edition. For this, the payment option has been a problem. I remember being able to renew it using this method not too long ago.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to use PayPal for Minecraft Java edition realms? - Similar Threads - PayPal Minecraft Java

2. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  3. What are the payment methods for xbox design lab? Is there afterpay or paypal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are the payment methods for xbox design lab? Is there afterpay or paypal?: I cant talk to xbox live chat, it keeps saying "There was an error processing your request" so i hoping you can help me to my question honestly Is there afterpay or paypal on xbox design lab?...
  4. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  5. I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a game with PayPal using my bank debit card and my PayPal is closed will my...: Hello, I bought a game and I just didn’t like it so I decided to get a refund, however I had made that purchase Through my PayPal second payment my debit, so it was from my debit but the payment...
  6. I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't buy Minecraft with paypal.: I can't buy minecraft with paypal, When i try to it just gives me a error : Pick a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization for this purchase. Pick another way to pay, or contact your...
  7. Paypal does not work in my country is it ok if i pirate minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal does not work in my country is it ok if i pirate minecraft: I was a fan of minecraft since being 8 years old, to this day i still cant get it because i live in libya so paypal does not work for me. So i have been pirating minecraft for years, now i...
  8. Paypal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paypal: I used my Paypal to purchase a Starfield preorder. How long does it take for the payment to go through? It does say completed and my bank says that its on hold. eafe940d-ed35-46a4-af5f-047f992f945a
  9. Debit card Paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Debit card Paypal: If a debit card registered to PayPal is added to xbox, can you use balance in PayPal without funds on debit card? TIA GT- 6ffdcc35-3fb3-45c7-b8be-e6cdad088eab
  10. Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did they remove the paypal payment option on minecraft realms?: Me and my friends had a realm but took a little break. Now we wanted to restart the realm (We are dutch this is importand information) but the only payment option is credit cards. But the problem...