Is there a way to use my series S on an 800x480 screen?

Discus and support Is there a way to use my series S on an 800x480 screen? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to use a portable screen for my series s. The screen works great on my pc, but my series s just makes a bunch of lines appear. I tried switching... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/maddoxflare, Jun 15, 2023.

  1. Is there a way to use my series S on an 800x480 screen?


    I want to use a portable screen for my series s. The screen works great on my pc, but my series s just makes a bunch of lines appear. I tried switching to 480p, but it did nothing. I am out of ideas. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/maddoxflare
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/maddoxflare, Jun 15, 2023
    #1
  2. HenriqueSZa Win User

    Xbox SmartGlass for Android on SonyXperia E Dual, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)

    One of the requirements (SmartGlass details on play.google.com) says its needed a WVGA (800x480) screen resolution but the Xperia E Dual have a HVGA (480X320) screen resolution.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    How can I play fifa 23 on series s now?

    The only way to play it on the Series S would be to own it digitally. There's no way to play the disc version on a Series S.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox S

    I assume you mean the Series S and not the One S. If so, no. There is no way to play a disc on a Series S and there is no news of any external device being released.
  6. bitebug2003. Win User

    Starfield Problems

    Crashing to desktop 4 times during load screens Xbox series S
Thema:

Is there a way to use my series S on an 800x480 screen?

Loading...
  1. Is there a way to use my series S on an 800x480 screen? - Similar Threads - series 800x480 screen

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]